After Spring Break

Leslie's POV

I have to tell Jacob something, and I think I should tell him now before he finds out a different way. I hope this doesn't make him change the way he looks at me. I called him over and he just got here.

Jacob:-kisses Leslie-wassup

Leslie: Jacob, I have to tell you something

Jacob: what is it bae

Leslie:-takes a deep breath- Nae Nae, come here baby

Nevaeh:-comes downstairs- yes mommy

Jacob:-stares at Neveah-

Leslie:Jacob, this is my daughter Neveah.

There was a pause, and Nae said I like ur hair Mr.

Jacob: Thanks, and you're an adorable little girl.

Neveah: thank you -flashes her little teeth- what your name

Jacob: I'm your mommy's friend, Jacob

I smiled, knowing Jacob didn't care that I already had a child, that he still loved me.

I told Neveah she can go back upstairs to watch tv. She trotted back upstairs. I stared at Jacob waiting for him to say something.

Jacob said "she's cute, just like her momma"

Jacob cuffed my chin and kissed me. I felt so much better knowing he would still love me. then I started to think of what happened when Chresanto found out about Nae. I stopped the kiss and told Jacob about how Chresanto told me I was perfect, and how he cheated. I started to tear up.

Then Jacob wiped my tear with his thumb and reassured me "Leslie, I promise I will never hurt you like that. I can't stand to see you sad or mad. I love to see your smile, so I will never make you cry. Your my Princess, and I-I-I'm your Prince," he shed a tear, I could tell he was thinking of Kyra. then I broke down crying remembering how he told me he would never let anyone call him Prince. He held me and sat on the couch. I buried my head in his chest.

Deyja POV

NO,NO,NO,NO,NOOO!!! THIS CANT BE, NO! I found the condom on the other side of the bed, and it was empty! Not a drop, nothing. Which means I maybe pregnant...

-FAST FORWARD 1 YEAR LATER-

•Deyja's dad came back and was pissed she was pregnant

•Deyja and Ray welcomed a baby boy, Ryan Omari Lopez on June 14,2014

•Jacob and Leslie welcomed a baby girl, Bryce Blessing Perez on August 12,2014

•Craig and Myah broke up and Craig went to school in ATL with Elise and they eventually started dating

•Myah started dating Jaay

•Roc was shot & killed in a drive by

•Ginetta gave birth to a baby boy Chresanto Lorenzo Remelo August Jr. On May 3, 2014

•Jasmine was sent to prison for 20 years after confessing to 1st degree murder of Kyra Ann Davis.

Btw this story is far from over, just wanted to get those parts out of the way

✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️