A Special Wish

Before I start,  I have to say, this is NOT AN UPDATE.

This is a birthday wish to an old friend. And I said it literally, because she's actually older than me now 😉

Happy birthday Evku JanviEvaZainImam 😘😘😘

This is me wishing you and I have surprise waiting for you too😋😉

Atlast, I can officially call you di. You can never guess how happy I am, oldie. Jokes apart. I really hope this year (and all the years coming ahead) will turn to be everything you wanted and with all the happiness you will ever need 😄.
And I also want to thank you for being the sister I never had. I do take it as a privilege that you find it easy to share everything with me. I can promise you that I will always lend my ear to you and will listen to your non stop ranting 😉.

You are someone that I look forward to. You are someone I want to become. You are the strongest and boldest person I have known. You never run away from problems but you stand with your head held high and fight past it, and I adore it. The last seventeen years had definitely been a blessing to this world.
I want to thank you so much for being this awesome person and thank you for putting up with the boring person I am. And thank me for putting up with you even after you saying 'marja' to me almost all the time we talk.. But I'm not gonna leave you that easily😉. Even if that happens, I willl definitely come to haunt you as a ghost 👻👻👻.

Now I have a special wish for you from someone really special 😄😄.
The big surprise....

A message from....

Zain!!!

This is how it goes 😂

You are everything that one man could wish for. Therefore, I will try to return all the happiness that you brought into my life back to you. Happy birthday, my jaan!

Now don't blame me for the message looking like copied from Google 😏. Blame him.

Any way happy birthday once again.

Also it's not the time for you to party. Concentrate on your exams. It's really important and we can party all the way we want after that. Until then try and control yourself 😉😉

Hugs and Kisses
Your Monku ❤❤