Part 1

(Tobys POV)

The morning was like any other. Wake up, feed nannas cats, Grab my magical Warhammer, and ride my bike to school. My life would seem normal to the average person (besides the Warhammer). But, my small town of Arcadia was in no way average. For one thing about 4 months ago we had a huge battle in the middle of town. This evil sorceress named Morgana was unleashed we had to get Merlin to help (yes the Merlin). Then my best friend, Jim, got turned into a half-troll and it was overall a hectic sophomore year. But now Arcadias back to normal. Jim, Clair, and all of the inhabitants of troll market left for New Jersey and I'm left here. It's not as bad as you would think tho, my wingman AAARRRGGHH!!! stayed behind to help me and I've got the support of our local crime-fighting duo, the creepslayerz. As the sole troll hunter left it's my job to protect Arcadia from all threats that may come. Anyway, that enough about our town history. Let me get back to the story.

It was a normal Monday morning. The air was fresh and clean as I made my way to school. I had been taking the shortcut ever since the incident a year ago. The leaves cracked beneath me as I heard the soft hum of the morning crickets. Maby school won't be so bad this years. The first month had gone by in a flash and I was coping pretty well without Jim and Claire. Of course we face time like every night but still. I pushed my bike up to the school just as the buses pulled in. The front of Arcadia Oaks High was packed with the student all taking about there weekends and gossping with there friends. I was casually minding my own business when I heard footsteps running up behind me.

"Toby, Toby, hey over here"

The voice maked my head whip around and I come face to face with a panting Eli. Eli's a nice kid, part of the towns dynamic duo that calls themselves the creepslayerz. He's got a very nerdy demeanor tho. Top of most of his classes and a complete theatre geek you can't help but love him. He's got these thick black rimmed glasses that almost perfectly frame his face and fine black hair that lays on top of his head. Today he's sporting his normal tan shorts, a green polo shirt, and an Arcadia Oaks varsity football jacket. The jacket is like way too big on him and he definitely doesn't play football. So, I'm assuming its steves, the other member of the creepslayerz.

"Hey Eli, whats up, are you alright," I say raising my hand to give him a high five.

"Ya, I'm fine toby." He panted, raising his hand to accept the high five. "I just had to catch you. I found this really amazing conspiracy website and I just had to tell you about it"

"ah, that great dude, totally awesome," I think he can hear the sarcasm in my voice and he gives me a look. "No, no, no, that's actually really cool. I've been looking for something to do ever since we defeated Gunmar, maby the site has some useful information."

"Ya, it does, the people who wrote it talk about UFO sighting just outside of town. I have a feeling that Arcadia may be home to more than just trolls. I'm working on my own theory too but I haven't peased everything together yet."

"that's seriously cool due" I reply walking over to my locker " I hope you figure everything out. I would love to meet some aliens. But, I've gotta get to class. you know how Uhl gets."

"ya," he said, "ill keep searching," and with that, he was off. Running down the hall to his math class. That kid is seriously crazy. Alien in Arcadia, ya right. I think this town only has room for one mythical being. I'll believe when I see it.

Hey, guys, this is my first fic so its probably gonna be really crappy. I love righting and I count find any decent troll hunters fics so I was like screw-it. One thing I want to say is that I have a really hard time with writing tenses (past, present, and feature) so I'm sorry if I switch around a lot its not on purpose. I'm like also a horrible speller s if you see any mistakes please point them out. It will help me as a writer. I'll probably go through and edit this later on. I may add more to it. But for now, welcome to the story.

P.S. sorry it was short I didn't really know what to right

-Al