4

KAEDEHARA KAZUHA POV

As it's still too early for me to go for school, I made the decision to go to the nearby convenience store.

What else should I purchase, Chocolate? but I've already given them (favourite beverage)? the same, I should give a snack.

I've had a crush on Y/N for a very long time, but I've never had the confidence to tell her how I really feel because I'm afraid of being rejected. Also, she is the only best friend I have. I would never want to hurt her feelings or our friendship. She seems to solely view me as a friend only, I think.

That is why I have be like this.

I filled her locker with the two snacks I had purchased. I placed sticky notes on her locker before heading directly to class.

Don't ask me how I got her locker key. I do things my way.

After a few minutes, I saw she had a stressed-out appearance.

"Why? Do you feel stress?" She agreed when I asked.

"Have you got a new sticky note? Can I read it? I said, pretending it's not me

    " Did you hate me ? Sorry but this is the only way "
- Maple 

I put my name as maple because I deeply cherishes maple leaves

"Are you ok?" Y/N waved her hand infront of me

"That really weirded me how can he like someone like you. I taunted and laughed after that, She gave me a dirty look as I tickled her.

"Hahahaha Kazuha, stop! Ha ha! Kazuha!!" She yelled while laughing, so I stopped and gave her a gentle grin.

"You're cuter than me, see?" I touched her cheek, she froze and turned her attention elsewhere.

Weird.