Chapter 1: Only the begining

Chapter 1

Only the begining

"I guess i'll see you tomorrow?"

"Of course." He leans in and gives me a quick peck on the cheek causing my face to turn as bright as a tomato.

Chris slowly starts to walk away, but of course being me I have to have the last word, "you know you don't have to leave right?"

He runs his hand through his hair and takes a moment before answering me, "I know. But my parents said I have to take Matthew to his soccer game tonight because they are working. But don't worry Jess, I'll see you tomorrow."

I sigh lightly under my breath, "ok, it's fine." He waves goodbye to me before disapearing down the road. He always did walk fast, ever since second grade he's always been the tallest in our class where as I have always been average height.

I still find it hard to believe that we have been together for just over a year now but it seems that it's not only in the movies where the girl falls in live with her best friend.

I start to walk towards home when something starts to buzz in my pocket, it's my phone.

"Hey mom, why are you calling, I'm at work."

"Work ended an hour ago. Where are you now?"

Sighing, I hesitantly choose my words carfully before answering, "My car broke down so I called Chris and he picked me up, we are almost home now."

"Oh it's ok honey, but you really should hurry up your father is going to be home soon. Tell chris to drop you off a block away so he won't see him."

I still have no idea what i'm going to do if my dad finds out, well first off I'm going to have to say goodbye to chris and tell him to get the hell out of here and move to mexico. Then i'll have to

A tug on my long black hair inturrupts my thoughts. I swiftly turn around, there's a little girl standing there, her solid green eyes staring straight at me. Her light pink night dress is ripped in multiple places with long tendrils of thread hanging off the corners, and it's only now that I notice that her head is bleeding badly. "Sweety, are you okay, here take my jacket."

I swing my jacket off my back and place it over her shoulders carful to not hurt her even more, she just looks so fragile.

"S-sally, my n-name is Sally." Sally replies with a slight stutter probably due to the biting night wind of autumn. "Are you hurt? Where is you family?"

I continue to bombard her with questions without waiting for her answers. "My h-head is hurting alot-t, but I ran away from home and I'm l-lost." I carfully reach into my pocket and dial 9-1-1. After about ten minutes of waiting an ambulance finally arrives and the paramedics put Sally onto a strecher. Within minutes she is gone, but before they took her away, she wouldn't stop staring at me, it almost looked as though she was analysing me in a way.

Not knowing what to do now, I continue walking towards my house and act as though none of the previous events had just occured. "Hey mom, I'm home."

She waved at me and then pointed to the living Signaling that my dad was home.

"Uhm, hey dad.."

He nods his head in my direction paying more attention to what was on the bloody tv then to me. I could probably say, hey dad! I'm pregnant, i have seven tattoos and an abusive boyfriend even though none are true. (I have eight tattoos)

"Yeah, well see you later I guess"

This is probably the most annoying family ever, but I'm releived that my dog isn't barking alot like usual. "Hi there Kevin, do you want me to throw your toy?" He runs over to me and drops the toy at my feet but I notice something different, and it's not the fact that Kevin needs a bath.

The toy he dropped at my feet was not his, he only had a bone, a snake, a lion, a giraffe and a tiger. This was a stuffed teddy bear that was missing an eye, stuffing was falling out of small holes made in it's stomach, sides and arms. Not only was the bear weird, but I also know where it came from.

It was the same bear that Sally was carrying when I found her, or should I say, When she found me.

----------------------------------------

Hello.

This is probably the worst story ever written on wattpad. no joke, the story line doesn't really make sense but I'm hoping that it all will soon.

Although at this point I don't really know. Problem: I just started this story and I'm already starting to lose interest. Well, the deed is done there for it must be finished!

~Jayme

P.s Congratulations to me on 2 reads!!!! Wooo!