Daniel

"Psst, Chloe! What'd you get for number four? I got cotton," Daniel whispered to Chloe. "I got Bill Gates.." Chloe whispered back with pure confusion on her face.
"I got Jesus, cause Jesus is always the answer," Ally added.
"You guys do know that this is a math test, right?" Sabrina asked exasperated.
Chloe, Daniel, and Ally exchanged glances of confusion.
Sabrina scoffed and went back to her test.

Later that day after school..

"Turns out, Mrs. Weathersby agrees..! Jesus is always the answer," Ally said skipping alongside Chloe.
The four came to a stop as they watched their bus drive away.
"Are you kidding me? That's the 3rd time we've missed the bus this month!" Sabrina complained.
"The wheels on the bus go round and round, and once again we're watching from the outside," Chloe sang bitterly.
"Sheesh. That sucks. Well- you guys down to go to Wendy's?" Daniel asked, not really sounding disappointed.
He would never admit it, but he loved hanging out with the girls.
"Can't. We have finals tomorrow. I need to study. You should all do the same," Sabrina said before walking away.
"It's like she thinks she isn't gonna pass,"
Ally said shaking her head.
"Why doesn't she just study with us?" Daniel asked, feeling rejected.
"Remember the last time we studied together?" Chloe asked, twirling her curly red hair with her finger.
Daniel thought back, and remembered Chloe, drunk, laying on top of the table, Ally screaming 'Hamilton' lyrics, Sabrina trying to get Chloe off of her textbook, and Daniel having an engaging conversation about GTA with a turtle.
"Yeah.. I remember," Daniel responded.
"Good, cause I don't," Chloe said with a straight face.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this. I enjoyed writing it, so expect a new chapter really soon. Each chapter will be in the point of view of one of the four. This one: Daniel. Make sure to vote, comment, and follow!
-Caitlin<3

Cast :
Ally - Louriza Tronco
Sabrina - Sabrina Carpenter
Daniel - Emery Kelly
Chloe - Sadie Sink