Title your Story Part

I didn't know what I was getting I to when I met you, when I agreed to be your friend. All I realized was a connection a thread that brought us together. I guess it was fate in a way. I stand here 1 year later I think of all the I have overcome thanks to you. The countless panic attacks that have been plaguing me since I was 5, the anxiety that came from being bullied, and the fear. The millions of fears that attack my body and make it their own causing me tremble in panic that fill my thoughts with darkness making it my own personal hell. I think of what you've taught me and the many smiles you've been a part of.

To me you're more than my best friend you're more than a title you're my favorite person to say the least. It is thanks to you I haven't gone insane and I love you for it. I love you for many other reasons too but those take to long to write out. It hurts me to know you're in pain, and that I can't do much but ride out the tidal wave of hell that comes with all this. I stopped caring a long time ago whether you were "right" for me because frankly you're all Ill ever need.

I'm not going to lie and say I don't worry about you because I do. Maybe not as much as I used to but definitely a lot. It's all worth it though. No matter what happens there's always a point to me staying and fighting for what seems to be you and I. I love you with all my heart and I love every fiber of your being. You're the best person I could've ever asked for love and I hope you realize that without you I'm like Florida without rain..... Alive but out of place, missing my other half.