Score 1: The Instructions

I was reading online about this anime called Karneval. It looked pretty interesting. I grabbed my iPad and its charger and connected the iPad to the TV's Bluetooth. I opened YouTube to find the first episode. (I had to find the dubbed version, forgvie me, but my parents don't like listening to what they can't understand.) It was pretty sad at first.

"Nai!" I said out loud, reaching out to the television. My brother pokes his head out of his bedroom door.

"Bill, Nye?" He questioned jokingly.

"No, this cute little neko-looking thing! Now get!" I yell at him, not taking my eyes away from the screen. A few minutes in and I'm hooked already. Then, I see him. Shit... I thought. He's real hot. And then he looks right at me.

That handsome black-haired male looked directly into my eyes

That handsome black-haired male looked directly into my eyes. I blushed. I looked around the room to see if anyone was around. Thankfully there wasn't. Then it was his voice. I searched up the voice actor.

Greg Ayres.

Never heard of him. It didn't matter. Then suddenly the TV shorted out. My iPad did as well.

"That's weird..." I say out loud. I hear little voices coming from my iPad. I open it. It has strict directions as the Lock Screen wallpaper.
----
Enter the password Welcome
----
I did as it told. More directions.
----
You're a lucky girl. Read these instructions carefully. Do you enjoy Karneval?
(YES) (NO)
I clicked yes.
And could you imagine yourself in the world of Karneval?
(YES) (NO)
----
I hesitated, but clicked yes.
----
Good, you've passed the first test. The second will be difficult. You are about to be sucked into the world of Karneval. Don't imagine some type of Ruby Slippers that'll send you home, because they weren't available. And yes, it sounds cheesy like any Disney movie, but true love can send you back to your universe. Until then, you're stuck there. And don't worry, no time will pass in your world. We've arranged that. You will be sent as:
[Enter Name Here]
----
I enter:
[Chisato Tsujimira]
----
Good. Now, any specific details can be entered here:
— — — — — — — — — —
|                                              |
— — — — — — — — — —
I thought about Chisato. Her stage name I should probably mention...
----
— — — — — — — — — —
| Her preferred                 |
| name is Tarantula.      |
| Only people                    |
| she trusts call                |
| call her "Tara".              |
— — — — — — — — — —
----
Thank you for your information, Tarantula. Don't worry, we've found an image of Chisato Tsujimira and your appearance will be hers. People might know you as Tarantula but nothing else. Is this okay?
(YES) (NO)
----
I hesitate, but click yes.
----
Thank you. Sending...
----
That's when my vision went black. Then a mixture of colors. I hear little singsongy voices singing, "Be my reason" and other things. I was met by hard ground.

~•~•~

I looked up. I was at a train station. I stood up and looked around for a ticket. I stole one from a little kid and got on the train.

My brother and I always say, "I like trains" out of a joke. To be honest, I've never ridden a train before. I really, I guess you could say, liked it.

I sat down in the empty train car. I didn't like being so alone. I usually am sort of secluded for the real world, but this was an uncomfortable alone. Someone opened the car door. It looked like a normal guy.

"Hey, you, get in here," he used his head to gesture into the next car, pointing a gun at me. I started to sweat.

Th-That gun's probably loaded... I reluctantly stand and have him lead me into the next car, with a bunch of other regular-looking guys... And two hostages. The guy tied me up like the other two and threw me down next to them.

"And now bring an innocent girl into this," The old man says. The other girl shudders and looks at me. Her eyes are so full of fear. I was scared for all of us.

Soon enough, a man and young girl came into the car. They were held hostage too. The man was next to me. I looked at him. He wasn't too bad-looking, but not like the other guy. His head was tilted down and his eyes were closed. "My name is Hirato. Who are you?" He looks to me. The girl who was with him did, too.

"I-I'm Tarantula," I stutter. Hirato smiled.

"I am Tskumo," the girl says.

"Nice to meet you," I say, frightened as ever.

"Nai!" I hear a voice yell. A boy with white, sheep-ear-looking locks runs into the car. My eyes lit up.

Nai.

Next thing I know, my ropes are untied by Nai. He helps me up.

"Thank you, erm, Nai, is it?" I say, struggling to walk on the moving train. He shakes his head in approval.

"I want you to meet someone." He grabs my hand and leads me back the way he came. Nai let go of my hand randomly, on time with bumping into a stranger, a male's chest to my unusually rather large breasts.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I didn't... Mean to...!" Then I realized who I bumped into.

I was face to handsome face... With Gareki.