copy of conscio-news.com headline: 01-11-XX

Jessika Hermiñosa - CITY OF HIZON, DAIYAO - A sixteen-year old Junior High School student studying at the prestigious University of St

Jessika Hermiñosa - CITY OF HIZON, DAIYAO - A sixteen-year old Junior High School student studying at the prestigious University of St. Jude Thaddeus (USJT), committed suicide yesterday in the campus during the school's Commencement Exercises.

According to the eyewitnesses on the scene, the student jumped off the school's famous Jurisprudence building from the highest floor. Some passers-by tried to dissuade the student from jumping. A concerned citizen dialed both the 1-1-1-8 hotline, while another called the local police precinct. However, the student left the railing facing T. Cloma Avenue, running and jumping over the ledge towards the inside of the school.

Eyewitnesses noted that the student was saying, almost chanting, a sentence while he was on the ledge: "Nuway hustisha, nuway hustisha omni" meaning "No justice, no justice forever." in the native dialect.

 When the constables arrived on the scene, security guards of the university were cordoning off the area from bystanders and students who were holding the awards ceremony inside.

The student was rushed to President Fernando Maharlica Memorial Hospital was declared dead on arrival.

The National Constabulary declared in a statement that the incident was a suicide, and that in respect to the family and institution, the investigation shall be turned over to the investigative body, LAWIN, and to be held secretly until enough investigation could be uncovered.

The department's headmaster, the school's rector and the Office of Student Affairs did not release a statement yet concerning the incident, while the Student Government has offered condolences to the family of the victim.

This incident follows the recent events that the school has committed numerous abuses on its students, allowed bullying to continue within school grounds, going so far as actually encouraging it, and faking school records. The advocates of the school has already stated that they will use all their resources to combat the "biased and baseless allegations" that has been put forward.

The said student was one of the plaintiffs in the case, and the "conundrum of interest" has been one of the reasons stated for LAWIN to continue the investigation.

Conscio News expressed their condolences to the family and loved ones of the student.