investigation report - decedent's diary entries #1

As part of the investigation of the motive for suicide and for defining criminal liability, the Constabulary has requested and received the personal belongings of the decedent Verlies Martir

As part of the investigation of the motive for suicide and for defining criminal liability, the Constabulary has requested and received the personal belongings of the decedent Verlies Martir. These diary entries, along with other files on his laptop, will remain with the Hizon City Police Department until the closing of the case.

(11-01-XX) 

It was another day in the horrible school that is USJT, where my teachers would insult me along with my classmates. I don't usually mind. It's almost become routine (when has bullying from the FACULTY become routine), but I feel like it has become more sinister recently. I could feel a palpable hatred against me. I feel like other poor folks could feel it too. Maybe it's because of our social standing, hey, I'm not rich. Maybe because of our place in the arbitrary hierarchy that the school condones or maybe because they're all just a bunch of assholes.  

(Last edited: 19-02-XX) (Found on the laptop computer) (File name: Debate-Outline.txt)

And let's not get started on the students themselves. This might sound elitist and haughty but that would be an irony considering that they themselves act that way. At this point there's not much to be inspired about in this school.

School authorities cannot (or will not) call them anything negative, because words cannot express it, assuming they actually don't condone the fuckers in their disgusting actions. Well, here's a word that might do so: degenerate.

The students don't have any motivation to learn or continue at all, either because they're too unmotivated to do anything or because they're too stupid that they can't finish class without losing their brain cells. And yet, they get high grades simply because they have sway over the Faculty or on the Academic Board.

I'm not saying that negatively anymore, I'm saying that objectively. I agree, this school has achieved a lot, being one of the most successful school, giving guidance to the top scientists and politicians of this era. This is why I enrolled in this school. But sometimes the name of the school attracts the moneyed, yet undeserving.. And eventually, with this kind of lethargic way of running an academic institution it will completely falter to do anything useful, like the students themselves are doing so now.

(25/02/XX) (Found on laptop computer)

You speak the fucking truth and then suddenly you get forsaken by the very institution that should protect you and your freedom of speach (sic) from the Academic Board. I can't believe that the Student Welfare Office would side with the administration simply because they're on their payroll. If I were a person trying to care for the welfare of the students, you shouldn't do it by fucking sending them to their doom.

This is unfair, so unfair. So fucking unfair.

(01/03/XX)

None of it cannot be justified. A school cannot (should not) condone such, even if it was the most prestigious university in the country. I knew about it, because I (writing illegible) it myself. I saw and heard about the horrendous things this school hides. A school hiding this. And you're named after saints and call yourself Christians? I pray, I pray, for once in my life, God listen to me. Let us find the light, before we're in darkness forever.

(02/03/XX) - A file was found titled "Reflections", but was encrypted. Once encrypted, it self-deleted. Police was unable to retrieve it.

(10/04/XX)

I'm been keeping up this tough guy act, but to be honest, there's a lot of cracks. A lot of cracks, breaking through. That facade I built up to stand strong. Just so that I can prove I can stand up to the school. "Be a revolutionary", as I said. But it's all crumbling down, all crumbling down.

I.. I don't know what to write. This venture is crumbling on me. I just wanted to be a normal student, I just wanted to receive the same education, heck at least decency, as they did. But I had to fight just so that we could achieve the same thing, the same humanity.

Instead, I got this mess. What are the fucking odds of that? Oh wait, I study here, what did I expect in the first place.