{1} The news

5~28~18
______
I sat in my house quietly reading 11 birthdays, a book I had adored since I was younger. As I sat there I could hear the tapping of the light rain coming down on my window. It was peaceful. Just like any other early fall day I would spend my time after school taking some time to read. It helps me unwind and relax, because normally I have a very busy schedule. All of the suddenness like a bird interrupting slumber, my mother called for me to come down stairs. "Yea, Mom?" I said while scaling down the stairs. "Sadie honey, Lisa is on the phone she wants to talk to you!" Lisa was my manager, and she has always been since my early days on Broadway. 
____________
The phone conversation
s: Hello Lisa. How are you?
l: Good afternoon Sadie! I am great! What about you?
s: I'm good, thanks for asking! So what is it that you called me for?
l: Well, have you heard of a show called Stranger Things?
s: Yes of course, I watched it and loved it!
l: Great! So what do you think about auditioning for a new character named Max that they are casting?
s: Omg really! I would love too! Yes!
l: Great, because I think she will really fit your acting abilities based on her small description!
s: Yay! That's great! Thank you Lisa for getting me audition for this! I really appreciate it!
l: No problem Hun! I will forward you the audition material and no worries I already talked to your mother about it, she can film your audition tonight!
s: Wow that's great! I will start working on my audition asap! Bye Lisa! Thanks again!
l: Of course Sadie! Break a leg!
____________
Little did Sadie how much that auditions and the ones to follow would change her life. She would go onto play Max in the Stranger Things sequel and she would make lifelong friends. But also she would go onto become and amazing role model for people everywhere advocating from everything from veganisum too the adoption of dogs. She would become an idol to people, with fan accounts and edits dedicated to her. She would also become the true embodiment of what it means to be a person who brighten up's your day no matter what.
__________
I love you Sadie Sink, and thank you for being you. 💕💘

Xoxo,
    Katie ❤️
Sadie fan acc: sadies_sink
Regular at acc: Wheelerswafflez

Hope you enjoyed my new book of Sadie Sink one shots! I hope you enjoyed this "story" about her finding out about max and starting to audition for her. More chapters to come! Vote and comment what one shot topic you want me to write about next! 💗

This chapter (and all the ones after it) are dedicated to niawheelers and _sadie_mayfield_ my IBFS who I love so freaking much and who are AMAZING people and writers!💗💗💗