The first dinosaur

South America 2017
"Hey look I found a skull of a Carnotaurus" one of the paleontologist yelled out as everyone was walking to the scientist. A storm was coming towards the paleontologist's way and they had to abandon the dig site and took the dinosaur skull to the laboratory.

North side of California
     They were trying to look around the skull and found a small amber stuck in its horn. "You think we can make a Carnotaurus with this amber?" Dr.drake asked. "We could but it will take some time and we have to raise it to adulthood." "We can't just make an an adult Carno?" "It is a possibility that might happen." The scientists drilled in a hole on the amber and took some blood out of a spider which was probably biting it and died with it. As soon as they took the blood out they walked to the laboratory and tried to make the dinosaur and failed so many times.

Two years later
       The Carnotaurus was an adult and it was bigger than the scientist expected. "We should get outta here he lookes hungry." "Well get him a pig or a cow, I don't know just feed it. The blue carnotarus was looking at the scientist and sniffed him. "Hey there big guy my name is Dr. Drake and we're going to give you something to eat, just hang on and please don't eat me." The Carnotaurus was just staring at him and tilted his head like a curious dog. The Carnotaurus made a threatening growl when a cow walked in the paddock of the Carnotaurus. "We should leave and we'll watch him hunt from the tower." Both doctors left to the sky tower and watched it hunt the cow.

    They saw how the Carnotaurus was hiding in the trees staring at the cow who was just eating the grass. When the cow least expected it the Carnotaurus stepped on the cows back and ate it whole.

  "Should we give it a name?" "Sure knock yourself out." He called the carnotarus racer.

(Ok so if you don't know what a carnotarus is its name means Meat Eating Bull and was known for one fossil found in South America and was famous by the Disney movie dinosaurs. It also has smaller arms than the tyrannosaurus and it is also known as the Cheetah Of The Dinosaurs. Oh and sorry that this chapter is short and the next chapter maybe a little short too)