Night hunters

Carnivores were roaming around the city causing fires around Rex. He saw all the dead bodies of three members of the alpha gang, Ursula Zander and Ed. "No!" Rex was running but the flames kept following him. He fell over and saw six different dinosaurs, a triceratops, a parasaurolophus, a carnotaurus, a saichania, a spinosaurus and a Tyrannosaurus Rex. "Chomp Paris, Ace, Terry Spiny and Tank." The flames circled around all of them. Rex opened his eyes to see all the dinosaurs on fire in a forest. "No ACE! Chomp Paris terry spiny tank!" All dinosaurs fell to the ground still on fire. Rex turned around to see the time machine. Rex ran to it and saw himself leaving. His friends waving to him crying. He was hiding behind a large tree seeing them walk their separate ways. The dinosaurs were gone. Ten dinosaurs surrounded him asking for help. "No we already saved you get out of my head!"

    Rex woke up sweating. He walked out of the building, it was dark and calm out their. He stood their for a while until he heard a voice. "Rex what are you doing out here? You should be resting." He turned around and saw Max. "Sorry just had a nightmare so I decided to be out here." They both looked at the stars quiet for a while. "I have to get you guys home somehow." Max looked at Rex.

Zoe and Ally woke up to hear growling and large footsteps. A black dinosaur walking into the building eating all the ham in the kitchen. "Is that a utahraptor" Ally asked herself but the dinosaur heard her.

   "No it can't be. We haven't had any fossils of a Utahraptor with an amber in it." The Utahraptor was sniffing around the the rooms. Zoe and ally were crawling away to the door. Ally hit something and got the Utahraptors attention. He roared and ran to the girls. "I wish cryo was with us right now." Both girls stood up and ran to the door.
   Lobby
Zoe and Ally ran into the office hoping that the Utahraptor wouldn't find them. "Okay let's see. Theirs got to be a weapon or something." Zoe said while Ally was holding onto her hip. "What's wrong? Did the Utahraptor scratch you?" Ally lifted her shirt to show a huge bruise on her hip. "It hurts but I'll survive." Two dark purple velociraptors we're watching Zoe and Ally without them noticing.

   "Where is Rex and Max when we need them right now?" The Utahraptor was in the lobby eating the fish. Rex and Max walked back into the building without any notice. One of the velociraptors jumped on max and started to scratch his back and face. Rex pulled the raptor off of max and got scratched as well. "Bone Crusher!" The tyrannosaurus rammed into the building and biting one of the velociraptors and stepping on the other. "Hey Rex I don't think those were the only raptors in the building."  Max pointed at the kitchen where the Utahraptor was throwing all the salads out of the room and eating the meat. Rex whispered to Bone Crusher. "If you kill that Utahraptor, you'll get all the ham to yourself." The tyrannosaurus bit the Utahraptors tail and threw him. The Utahraptor jumped on Bone Crushers back. He got the Utahraptor off and bit his back and threw him. (If you think it sounds familiar then you're right. It is the velociraptors vs the tyrannosaurus in Jurassic Park but instead I put a Utahraptor.)

    Rex and Max were sitting down exhausted. Zoe walked out of the office and asked for help. Max and Rex looked at Zoe and ran in the office. "What happened to her." Rex asked Zoe. "When we were in the room her hip hit something when we encountered the Utahraptor and ran away from him. She won't tell me what she hit." Rex walked out of the room and got a wet cloth and placed it on her hip. "Ok we should stay here for a few hours. Rex you still need to heal as well." Zoe said still looking for a weapon. Rex stood up. "What are you doing?" Max also stood up. "I think she's finding a corner to be in time out." Rex was laughing.

    Everyone froze when they heard loud footsteps coming their way. "Um please tell me that's an elephant or something." Zoe was hiding behind Rex. A black crocodile like dinosaur with a sail on its back was scavenging for food. "This spinosaurus looks hungry. I'll be back in a few minuets." Rex ran out to get his bag without getting caught by the dinosaur. Rex came back after a minute with a bag full of fish and ham. Rex walked to the spinosaurus without hesitation. "Hey big guy." The spinosaurus growled at him. "It's ok I'm not going to hurt you. Are you hungry?" Rex threw the bag to the spinosaurus.