Chapter 4-

Zach's P.O.V

I parked the car and Jessica and I ran into the hospital.

"Excuse me. We're here to know about Alex Standall. Is he going to be okay?" I said out of breath.

"He was just transferred in here. Umm I was told that the doctor is just going to examine him and try to find out what to do to stop his seizures."

"Seizures?"

"He's recovering from a brain injury. Yes, he will have some seizures from time to time but they will not be often. He will stop seizing when he fully recovers." The nurse said.

"Thank you for your help." Jessica said.

"I'll update you on Mr. Standall."

"Thank you."

Jessica sat down in the waiting room and I sat right next to her.

She was starting to tear up and I rubbed her shoulder trying to comfort her.

"Stupid Bryce! This is all his fault!" Jessica yelled. She started crying into my shoulder and I just hugged her even more.

"Thank you Zach for always being there for Alex. Without you who knows what could have happened before the paramedics came." Jessica said wiping away her tears.

*two hours passed*

"You two were the ones who wanted Information on Mr. Standall, correct?" The nurse asked.

"Yes. Yes we are." Jessica said standing up.

The nurse lady told us that Alex will be fine but he will need to be on bed rest for a while and he needs to take his medicine pills that are being prescribed to him or seizures could become a regular thing.

Jessica and I nodded our heads. I took my phone out and called Ms. Standall. She picked up the phone and I told her everything that happened. She told me that she was on her way and hung up the phone.

The nurse said we could go see him. We got up and walked to the room door 716. There was Alex. I didn't like seeing him like this. He has needles going through his skin and attached to a monitor.

"Guys I'm fine so stop worrying." Alex said playing with the t.v remote.

"Alex you had a life threatening seizure. You could have died!" Jessica said with an angry expression.

"But I didn't."

"Alex you can be discharged tomorrow." Said Alex's nurse. Alex nodded his head and laid back on his bed.

"All this suffering when I could have just ended it all but for some reason god won't let me."
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Two chapter at once!!! Guys please enjoy. Bye I'm tired.