Moving away

You were moving away from your old house. You were scared because you had to move different schools,move to a new neighborhood,see new people,meet new people. You didn't know what was going to happen.

When you were packing everything in your house you turned around and asked your mom

"Mom,do you know what our new house will look like and what school I'm going to"?

She turned around to you and said "Hunny..i don't know".

You rolled your eyes at her and walked off. You were so mad but then scared that you are moving houses.

You didn't know what to do.

Like be mad or sad or scared or anything.

You haven't told your best friend kyliegh about you moving away but today you had too..

When you were about to call kyliegh your mom yelled your name "Christine"

You shouted back .. "WHAT"?

Your mom said "brush your hair and teeth NOW"!

you said "ugh okay"...

You were pouting because you didn't feel like brushing your hair or your teeth... But you had to.

So you walked to your bathroom and grabbed your tooth brush and started to brush your teeth.

After you brushed your teeth you brushed your beautiful long brown hair. Your brush was your favorite color. (Purple)

So when you got down your mom yelled your name again...

"CHRISTINE"!!

you shouted again saying "ugh".... "WHAT"

"Come here now" your mom says.

"What"? you said.

"Why did you leave your bags just sitting here"? Your mom said.

"I don't know" you said

"We'll pick them up now" mom said.

"Okay.." You said.