First day of School

"WAKE UP WAKE UP SIS"Lilly yelled into my ear."Okay okay i'm up.....I think your yelled made me lost my hearing"i said.She laughed.I smiled at her.I took a shower.Burshed my teeth.Bursh my hair and srighted my hair.I went downstaries.I want to skip breakfest."Not so fast"my mom said."dang"i mubbled.shawn and lily laughed.I rolled my eyes.We had panckes.I had 1.I put butter on the top.I like my panckes kinda burn but not to much.I ate it."done"i said."bye mom"i said kissing her on the check.And shawn then lilly.Me and shawn gose to the same school.Today was the day I had to go pick up Lilly.Mom dorved lilly to school.Me and shawn staked our stakebroad to school."Hey casey wait up"the two voices of my bestfriends were behide me.I stoped."Hey guys"i said."Hey"they said.They had to stakebroad too."I'm gonna catch up with nash,hayes,And matt"shawn said.I nod.Shawn left."So Did you-"Becky got cut off.By Sara."Here comes the she-devil"Becky wishper to me."Hey babe"Sara said putting her arms around Teo necky."Hey Sara"Teo said in a crack voice."There dating"i wishper too becky.She nod.I didn't know THAT What kind of friend Is he."Let go to my gorups away form these loser and casey i'm sooo gonna beat you in nationals"Sara said."THAT IT"I said i was about to push her down.But becky grabbed me."calm down"becky said.I did was she told."The new drictioners are gonnna win"i said."we are gonna win and we need one more person to join we have 6 we need 1 more"becky said."I know I know i'm the captin"i said.We arrived at school.Allready there was a bunch of kids.Like last year.There was a new kid.He was picking up his book."Here"i said giving 2 of his books."Thanks"the boy said."I'm casey"i said we shook hands."Hunter"he said.I smiled he smiled too.I checked his classes."We have they same classes"i said."cool"hunter said."What your locker number?"i asked."2938"Hunter said."That is next to mine and my best friend becky"i said.I showed his locker."By the way do they have a singing club here?"hunter asked."Yeah we have 2 do you wanna join mine"i said."sure"hunter said.Hunter is a really nice guy really nice.I showed him the stage The gourp were singing whistle."come on do you rap"i asked.He nod."Do you know this song"i asked."yep"hunter said."come on then join us"i said.I started to whistle."Can you blow my whistle baby,whistle baby let me know girl,I'm gonna show show you how you do it and we start real slow just put your lip together and you come real slow here we go"I sang.we started to wistle.He started to rap i didn't know his was that good."look i'm betting like people and i betting your love freak mode and i'm betting you like girls that give love to girls.And storke your little ego.I bet you I'm guilty your honor that how we live in my gerne,Whistle baby whistle baby whistle baby whistle baby"we all sang."Let me blow your whistle"Hunter sang when he sang at the end Whistle he hold it for 7 seconds.AWSOME."so am I in?"hunter asked."Hell yeah"i said.He laughed.You caan seat by me and becky"i sad."sure,but am i the only boy here?"hunter asked."no yyour not theres shawn Ryder And Ed"i said.

~TEO POV'S~

I hread that there a new kid named hunter.I hread him sing with casey group.He was good.But If he date casey then I will never be friend with her.Wait why am i talking about.......If he dates casey i'm fine with it......Okay maybe i'm jelouse i kida like her...But i'm dating Sara...wait id idn't want yo but she beg and when you see Sara begg you have to say yes it get super super super annoying."Let me blow your Whistle"I hread Hunter sang.I can't belive he hold the last part for 7 seconds that like COOL.But still.

(Back to story)

Me and becky and hunter were at lunch.Hunter sat next to me And becky sat next to shawn."She devil Arlrt SHE-DEVIL ARLET"becky said."Yeah yeah i hread what you said"Sara said."What do you want Sara?"i asked."Hunter.Hunter will you like to join my group insted of theres?"Sara asked.."Nah,I guess i stay here forever"hunter said."Ugh whatever"Sara said."Ugh whatever brat"i said in a grily voice and mubbled the last part."So how many brother or sisters do you have hunter? casey has 1 brother shawn and a little sis lilly.I have 2 brothers and a baby sis"becky said."I have 2 brothers"hunter said."Nice"shawn said.I saw teo looking at me.He then went back to talking to Sara.I got a text form my manger kurt.

kurt:Just updated your new ablum Hall of fame and all or nothing.

me:THANKS.

"YES!"i said."what happen?"huter and shawn and becky asked."Just relsed my new songs all of fame and all or nothing."i said."That took 4 weeks kurt now you did it NOW"shawn said.We laughed.