The beginning

🎵 🎶 🎵 🎶 🎵

Author's Note

Hi everyone, I'm  Mazhuvancheryl and welcome to my book.

Firstly, I've got to give credit for the lovely banner and cover blaringlights made for the book since I'm incapable of doing so. 

Second, I was told to put a copyright for the book since plagiarism has become a very common sight these days.

Third, this is the new version of my poetry book formally called Short Poems that I had published last year but had it removed few months back due to personal reasons. Majority of the poems are the same except for a few that blaringlights and I have edited. 

Fourth, I know the book isn't that great but I hope you'll get used to it and refrain from posting harsh comments since this is my first book and I'm not a professional.

  Last and not least, don't forget to vote and share this book around if you think its worth it. And a follow if it isn't too much to ask for. ;)

Ciao till next time!!!

🎵 🎶 🎵 🎶 🎵

Copyrights to Mazhuvancheryl

No part of this story may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning or otherwise without the prior permission of the author.

In other words, don't copy my poems.

🎵 🎶 🎵 🎶 🎵

Started on: May 2018

Status: Ongoing

🎵 🎶 🎵 🎶 🎵

Social Media

Instagram:  _devoid_of_thoughts_

🎵 🎶 🎵 🎶 🎵