08¦ _____

Warning: cursing. (There are many cursing ahead of this chapter hehe im sorry but it really needs to for some reason)

Shenyi's POV

We walks through the hallway and as usual, every boy greeted us. I got to used this kind of situation, at first I feel like in hell coz you know. But I really don't get it why would they always have a crush on me?

I just shake my head and continued​ walking.

"Xiao, what if we go hang out later after school? With HaoHao!" I suggested

"Yeah sure" she answered lazily,

"Yah! Aren't you happy!?"

"Ofc I am"

"Eh? But why it looks like it doesn't!?"

"Im just thinking"

"Of what? Let me guess? The letter? Psh!" I walk faster leaving her standing there.

I entered our classroom and again, gosh aren't they tired? Coz me? Im really tired of this... Haist..

"Shenyi--"

"Mingxin, pls if you just want to say nonsense, don't dare." I cut him off and he nodded. Looking down while sitting on his chair.

Tch

Xiaoyi is right, I need to like someone, no.. it feels like im just pushing myself to like someone. And that's not right. But the question is, who!? I don't know who to like! Ghaaaad this is a headache!

"You okay?" Haohao asked

"Huh? Ahh yeah! Im just.. fine"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, thank you for caring." I answered and smile to him as he smiled back,

"Hao! Im just wondering... Maybe you could join us later? We're going to mall, hmm to relax I guess."

"Yeah sure! Im glad too! Wait let me just ask Dianjia, wait a sec!" He talks to Dianjia and it seems like he agreed too,

"Dianjia will also come too!"

"Ok call! HAHAHA!" We both laugh and sit to our proper chairs.

TIME SKIPPED

We're currently walking and just looking around, until I saw a small waffle shop.

Woahhhh! It looks delicious!

"Can I order four waffles? And also four beverage? Two chocolates, then one vanilla, and strawberry." I ordered,

"Sure ma'am. It's 550.75 pesos." She replied and smiled at me while sliding the card I gave to her.

After I paid it I sat down at our table and wait for our food to come.

"What did you order?" Xiaoyi asked

"Food." I replied while smiling,

"I know it's food but what food!?" She asked irritated,

"Obviously, waffles. This is a waffle shop so our food is waffles!?" I answered, sarcastically.

"When sarcasm hits her HAHAHA!" Haohao laugh but Dianjia, whose just sitting there while his arms and legs are crossed. Just like my position.

Xiaoyi rolled her eyes and said,

"This shop is absolutely beautiful!"

"Yeah I agree!" Haohao.