chapter one ♡

" if you like your coffee

hotlet me be your

coffee pot. "

if you copy my story i will personally send my pet rhino to take care of you.

anyways have a spectacular day!

chapter one : (maya's pov)

        "Maya stop drooling on your fucking pillow!".

        I groaned and looked up to find my twin sister hovering above me with a disgusted expression. Overall, she still looked better than me while carrying that hideous expression, but what can I say she was always the better looking out of both of us. I sat up while wiping the drool from my chin using my sleeve. I looked back at the bed. It was chanting my name. Maya, maya, maya come to me. How dare she interrupt my beauty slumber?

        "What the hell do you want?" I droned out.

        "It's the first day of school and mom's making me drive you to school."

        "I thought you always drove me to school."

        'Not anymore. I'm a celeb now. " she motioned to herself.

        "Oh yeah."

        Let me explain. Around two years ago, my sister left us for acting. She dropped school just to fulfill her career and took a lot of time to convince our mom that she was capable of controlling herself. And guess where she is today? Yes she's an actor and a pretty good one for that matter. Me? I'm that girl that sits in the back of the classroom and chews on her split ends. Is there a difference? Yes of course, even a blind man could see it.

        "Be down in five minutes I made you breakfast!" she clasped her hands together and attempted to jog out the door. She was anything but athletic. I groaned. I might as well just wear a shirt that says 'i'm not a morning person so get lost'. That would come in handy. I dragged the covers with me to the bathroom. I almost gasped when I looked in the mirror. There were bags under my dull hazel eyes and my brown hair was a curly mess. I didn't even hesitate to dive into the shower.

        I randomly pulled out some sweats and a loose band tee from my closet and tried to pull it over my curls. I gave up on trying to tame my curls so i just brushed it up in a ponytail. I looked slightlly decent, but I looked like I was trying to get the hobo trend in style. I sighed. Beauty takes too much effort. All I really wanted was to cuddle under the covers with my dog while watching Teen Wolf. Is that too much to ask for? I rushed downstairs only to be met by a gasp.

        "YOU CAN'T WEAR THAT ON YOUR FIRST DAY!" my sister screeched while looking at me in terror. My mom looked at me like I was her next beauty victim and then she coughed a little trying to regain her composure.

        "You should take Maya out shopping after school Payton." my mom said weakly trying not to laugh. I huffed at both of them. My lack of fashion amused them both, but I wasn't going to let it ruin my day nor was I going to spend my time shopping with my annoying sister.

        "I am going nowhere with that drama queen and you can't make me."

        "Oh yes you are, now eat your pancakes like a good little girl." my sister patted my head looking at me with an evil glint in her eyes.

        "You forgot I'm older. " I pointed out. She just rolled her eyes and grabbed her car keys. I put the dishes in the sink and quickly hurried out after her. After we walked outside we were met with her shiny silver Porsche. I rolled my eyes as I looked over at my Range Rover. I was going to miss it terribly on this first day of hell.

        "C'mon Maya get your ass in this car." she gestured her manicured fingernails towards her car. I sighed and made my way onto the other side of the driver's seat. I quickly turned on the radio trying to avoid conversation with my sister. I didn't really like socializing much and it'll never be a skill for me. Thankfully, she played along and kept stealing glances at me the whole car ride. After pulling up behind the school, I quickly thanked her. She smiled a little and pulled me in for a hug. No matter how fucking annoying this girl is, she is my sister and she's been through thick and thin for me. All the way from my first kiss to my last breakup, she's been right by my side.

        My stomach did flips and kicks as I stared at the dull gray building standing before me. I squeezed my fists and walked or attempted to somehow transport myself inside the unwelcoming building. Hopefully, this day will end sooner than the blink of an eye.

A/N : Hey so here's the first chapter! It's extremely short, but I just wanted to introduce you to Maya and her twin sister Payton. There will be quite a bit of romance in this story and humor. I'm not so sure I should turn it into a fanfiction. PLEASE GIVE THIS STORY A CHANCE. I PROMISE IT WILL GET BETTER.

vote & comment?