Chapter 49

Uriah's Pov

"Zeke!" I call from the living room.

"What do you want?" He yells back from his room, down the hall. "Let's pick up Four. I'm bored and you're no fun."

"Wait until my Law and Order: SVU is over!" Since when does he watch that? Wait, who the hell watches that?

"Record that stupid show, we're leaving!" I shout, getting up from the couch. I head over to the kitchen to grab a bottle of Gatorade.

"Uriah, please stop yelling. You're giving me a headache." My mom tells me when I enter the kitchen. Zeke enters five minutes later, grabbing the keys off the counter.

"C'mon let's go," He grumbles.
~~~~~~

Tris' Pov

When I get downstairs there's a knock on the door. I open it to reveal Uriah and Zeke. "I thought you guys weren't supposed to be here until seven?" I question. "Yeah well, this one was bored." Zeke replies, pointing to his brother. I motion for them to come in.

"Hey," I hear Tobias say, coming down the stairs. The brothers wave in return and sit down on the couch.

"So, I guess you guys can stay for a while. I was going to order pizza." I tell them.

"Cici's?" Uriah asks, jumping up from his place on the couch. "No, Papa Johns. And I'm getting the Crazy Bread." I inform them.
~
30 minutes later, we are eating pepperoni pizzas and crazy bread. "I want to watch the first Rocky movie," Tobias says. I shake my head. "How about.." I think about my choice for a second. "Law and Order: SVU." Zeke and I both say. I laugh and reach over to give him a high-five. "No!" yells Uriah.

"Fine," I huff. Hm... My favorite movie of all time has to be Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

"Ooh! Who Framed Roger Rabbit!" I exclaim. Zeke and Uriah nod and Tobias smiles. He knows that's my favorite movie. So we sit there, Zeke and Uriah on the couch, and Tobias and I on the black loveseat, cuddled up against on another. Before I press play, Maddy and Caleb, as well as Mom and Dad come into the family room. "Oh my gosh! Look hun, it's our favorite!" Mom squeals to Dad, pointing to the TV screen. I tell them to accompany us and they accept, the brothers scooting to one side so Caleb can sit, and Mom, Dad, and Maddie on the comfy rug. Finally I press play.
~~~~~
OMG

first of all, 38k reads?! That's amazing! You guys are amazing, thank you so much for reading!

second of all, the next chapter is chapter 50! I'm already halfway to 100! That's insane!

and lastly, THE FOUR COLLECTION COMES OUT TOMORROW!!!!! I preordered my copy, which finally I get a hardcover book, and it's signed! I've been waiting for the longest for these books to come out and now they're almost here!

vote and comment! ilyasm💕🎈