July 26, 2009

The summer was hotter than ever and we were seeing more half dressed girls by the day. Most of the time, we'd sit on the stoop and watch all of the girls pass by.

"Man, it's time to stop bullshitting. All this pussy out here and we watching walk away."

"Yall watching it walk away. I'm about to hit Conita at four when her mama go to work." Spooky smirked.

"Nigga, you lying."

"Aight, believe whatever you want. Her cousins gonna be there too. Yall coming?"

"Hell yea!" Carlo jumped up.

"But it's, 4:30 right now.. Why we ain't leaving?" Don asked.

"Because I ain't tryna be that nigga. You gotta chill when it come to these bitches. I ain't finna run over there like no lame,  just because the throwing that pussy. You gotta play it cool, my nigga."

"This nigga swear he some kind of pimp."

"I'm just tryna school y'all dumb ass niggas."

"Whatever, you coming, Joaq?"

"I gotta watch Ruby."

"Nigga, quit trippin' her little bad ass don't need nobody to watch her."

"You know Joaq scared of the pussy."

"Chill out, Carlo. I ain't tryna hear my moms mouth."

"Well we can leave now and come back. That's cool?"

"Aight nigga." I shrugged. 

      "What took you so long, Spooky?  It's 5:20!" Conita shot after snatching the door open.

"I had some shit to do.. but I'm here now so what's up?"

"Hol' up! Who is they?"

"These my niggas. I brought them for yo cousins."

She eyed us suspiciously before stepping aside.

"Hurry up before the somebody see you."

     We rushed inside and saw the girls sitting on the sofa.

"What's up ladies?" Carlo smirked while squeezing between two of them.

One of Conita's cousins kept smiling in my direction so I made my way towards her while Don occupied the other beside Carlo. Spooky and Conita went to the back room while Don, Carlo, and I stayed in the living room.

"What's ya name?" I asked as she stared into my eyes.

"Lanesia."

She was grinning from ear to ear while pressing her weight against me. I looked at the other two girls, who were all over Carlo and Don. When I turned to her, she shoved her tongue down my throat and climbed on top of me. Lanesia was so aggressive, she didn't give me time to process what was happening. I reached under her shirt and she quickly unhooked her bra, kissing me as I massaged her soft breasts.

      Just when I thought I was keeping up with her, she would take another step. She  led my hand into her shorts and I took it from there. When feeling bumps on her pussy, I jerked my hand back and looked up at her.

"What's wrong?" She asked with a pouting face.

"I gotta go home." I spoke pushing her off of me.

"Where you going nigga?" Don asked as I rushed out of the door.

    Before I could make it around the block, I could feel my stomach turning. I stopped abruptly and began to vomit over the side walk. I was a virgin but I wasn't stupid. My mama had told me about STD's and I knew Lanesia had something from the feel of it. Wiping the vomit away from my mouth with the back of my hand, I headed home.