Teams & Compatiblity [Iplier Group]

This includes:
Genderfluid Darkiplier
Genderfluid Yandereplier
Transgender Jim Twins [Cameraman Jim to make it clear]
Bisexual Wilford Warfstache
A bit of incest [I'm sorry, I really ship the Jim twins]
Polymorous relationship
Fun fact 1, some of the Egos know each others names, but have never saw each other.
Fun fact 2, King of The Squirrels is a kid in this [He's twelve], and he's actually the Prince of The Squirrels right now.
----
Google sat on the couch, crossed legged, calculating something. "What is he doing?" Wilford asked, tilting his head at the Android. "He's calculating something, I think it's about compatibility or something." Dark answered, shrugging as they cracked their neck. "Well, whatever he's doing, he taking up the couch space." Wilford complained, trying to sit on the  couch. "Oh please, Wil, he's just in the middle, you can sit on the side." Dark said, shaking their head. Wilford glared at Google, before sighing. "Ugh, fine." He said, before taking a good look at Dark. They were wearing a dark blue earring in their left ear, and a bright red in their right ear. This signifying that today was a "they" day. "So, this is your 'they' day huh?" Wilford asked. "Yep! I'm gonna make this a good day too." Dark said, smiling brightly.

What??? Dark smiling? That's a thing? Yep! It sure is. You see, Dark isn't as evil as they seem onscreen. In fact, they are the total opposite. They usually are laid back and kind.

The same thing goes for Wilford. He isn't as silly as he is in a video. In fact, something he hates the most is the pink mustache. He hates mustaches. He doesn't actually have one either, both the ones he had were fake, which surprised everyone. He does, however, have bright pink hair. All over his head. While he isn't silly, and won't make as many jokes, he still is one crazy ass motherfucker.

A little ding! sounded, signifying that Google was done with his calculations. After standing up, much to Wilford's delight, he walks off, and goes toward the Board Room. Wilford hops on the couch, purposely stretching his legs out so Dark couldn't sit down. "God damn it Wilford. You know what, go ahead and get comfortable." Dark said, smirking as they turned their head and went after Google.

In their mind, Damien and Celine are trying not to laugh, as both of them know what's coming next. Wilford, comfortably stretched out on the couch, smiling smugly as Dark walked off.

Dark sat down in their chair on the fair end, smugly smirking. "You seem eager for this meeting. What's the reason?" Google asked, walking over to the intercom system. "I wanna see Wilford suffer." They answered. "Ah. That would make sense." Google said, before turning to the intercom. He pressed a button, and announced, "Everyone to the Board Room, a meeting is taking place in five minutes." Dark cackled as they could hear, down the hall, a loud, "OH MY FUCKING GOD."

Wilford rolled off the couch, grumpily standing up and walking towards the Board Room. When he got there, the first thing he did was glare at Dark so hard you would've thought he was going blind. Host walked past him, looking back, muttering, "Blind jokes aren't funny," before he went to go sit down.

Wilford blinked, looking at him with a confused face, before going back to sit in the chair, going back to glaring at Dark. Dark just sassily flipped their hair.

Oh how he hates that fucker so much. They knew there was going to be a damn meeting. They knew it, and they let him get comfortable.

Yandereplier walked into the room, staring blankly at everyone there before sitting down, sighing. After him came the Jim twins, who were happily holding hands as they walked in. They sat down next to Yan, smiling at him. "Heya, Yan!" They said, simultaneously. "Hello, Twins." Yan greeted back, yet still had no emotion in his eyes.

He wished he could feel emotions like them, to love and to hate, but he had no Senpai. And without a Senpai, Yan was nothing. He put his hands on the table, resting his head in the middle of them. He sighed, before turning his attention back to Google.