Chapter 3

The next morning was one big drama, to say the least. It was the morning of the first of September. All over the Burrow you could hear people yelling and screaming. Crying even. Everybody was stressing. 

Hugo was frantically packing his trunk. He had planned to do this a week ago so he wouldn't have to stress right now. But here he was, stressing. His grandmother Molly Weasley walked into the room he shared with Lily. 'Don't forget to eat breakfast, dear,' she said while she patted him on his head. She offered him some buttered toast, but since his hands were full she just put it in his mouth. 'You have to be ready in fifteen minutes,' she reminded him. Hugo groaned loudly. While his grandmother walked out of his room he threw his last sock in the trunk. He let himself fall on the bed. He was sweaty and out of breath. Maybe it would have helped if he woke up a bit earlier. He had also planned to do that. But of course Lily kept him up all night with her stories and her giggling. 'Do you think now is a good time to rest?' he heard a judgy voice say. Hugo tried to look up but he could only see some red curls. He recognized Rose immediately. 'I'm packed, I'm just waiting for everybody,' he explained. He didn't mention that he was recovering from his low key workout. 'Well mum wants us down now. She's stressed out so I would do as she says,' Rose said while walking away. 

Rose walked down the second floor hallway to the bedroom of Scorpius and Albus. The last time she checked their room she heard some loud snores. Probably Albus. When she reached the door she opened it instead of knocking. 'Eh-' Rose froze in the door. 'Ohmygodimsosorry!' she said quickly before closing the door again. She just saw Scorpius. He had only his boxers on. Rose felt herself turning red. She heard the door opening behind her. 'Hey, I'm sorry. Was there something you wanted to say?' Scorpius asked. Rose didn't turn around. 'No, no. Not at all.' She quickly walked away. 

When Hugo arrived in the living room, the little room was packed. 'There you are, finally!' His mum walked towards him and inspected his hair. She patted on it for a bit before deciding it looked okay. 

'Is everybody ready to go?'