chapter 1

Jayson's POV.

Weeks pass and I'm starting to get to know Aaliyah better. I'll admit, at first I was trying to get with her but every time I would try to flirt with her, she'd turn me down.So I just decided to get to know her instead. She's different from other girls I've been with, I think I might actually have feelings for her. But anyways, we have changed hotels twice now and we've been to Canada and Spain, which we are currently in now. In two days we'll be going to France then I'm not sure where we're gonna go after that. I don't know much of the plan, I just know that we change countries because when they announce on the news that we're missing, we will be nowhere to be found.

Aaliyah and I are just sitting around the hotel, since we were done planning on how we'd get to France. I was lost in my thoughts till I realized I was staring at Aaliyah, I tried to turn around quick before she'd noticed but it was too late she saw me.

Aaliyah: Just take a picture and it'll last longer

Me: I already have enough *winks*

Aaliyah:...creep... *laughs*

Me: You already know *laughs*

Aaliyah: Soooo... you never told why you were in jail.

Me: I was out with my friends and I got into a fight with some guy. And I accidently beat him to death, so yeah. How about you?

Aaliyah: Damn and...I robbed a house and then the owner came and caught me. I tried to run away but it was too late the cops were there. *lies*

Aaliyah's POV.

When Jayson asked about how I got in jail, I didn't know what to say so I thought of a lie fast. If he knew why I really went to jail he would think I'm crazy, insane or even a psychopath. That's what the others think. I don't think I'll ever tell him, hopefully he doesn't find out either.

Jayson: Oh. Well not as bad as me. *laughs*

Aaliyah: *laughs nervously* yeah not as bad as you. Anyways, I'm tired so Imma go sleep. Goodnight *goes to bed*

Jayson: me too, night *goes to the separate bed*

-------------------------------------------------------------

The next day

Jayson's POV.

I woke up around 8:30 am to see Aaliyah still sleeping. I got out of bed and took a shower. I put on my black sweatpants, white t-shirt and Adidas slippers. I went to the kitchen and made eggs and bacon for me and Aaliyah. By the time I was done Aaliyah was awake and sitting in front of the island ready to eat.

me: Hellur, good mornting

Aaliyah: *laughs * good morning

me: So what's the plan for today?

Aaliyah: Well we're going to my friend's place to get our masks done then we're gonna do our fake ID cards.

me: *confused* masks? fake ID's?

Aaliyah: yeah so we won't be recognized at the border. Weren't you listening yesterday when we were going through the plan?

me: uh, yeah... I just forgot that part.

Aaliyah: -_- lies, lies, lies... just go get ready while I go take a shower.

me: but I was- *stops* you know what, just go take a shower.

Aaliyah: Don't tell me what to do! *walking to the bathroom*

Me: But you're still going though *starts laughing*

Aaliyah:... shut up *trying not to smile*

She took a shower then got dressed. I put on my black converse. We got in the car that we took as soon as we got to Spain and drove to where ever that mask place was. We arrived there and went inside. I looked around the room, it was pretty cool but creepy at the same time. There was masks of ogers, witches, trolls, other people who came to make masks and there was even a chucky mask. Wow this guy must be really good. Soon, a tall guy came through a door.

guy: Oh hey Aaliyah

Aaliyah: hey Jeremie

I swear this girl knows everybody. Every hotel we went to, she knew the owner.

Jeremie: So are you guys ready to start?

Both: yup

We sat in the chairs and got comfortable while Jeremie called out his coworker to make my masks while he made Aaliyah's.