Family?

Sarah's P.O.V

I got into the front sit of the car and Iittle bit scared because I had other famiy here I thought I just had one. So, Sarah what do you like to do? kevin asked. You know teenager stuff. I said sounding awkward. I turned on the radio to make thungs less awkward for the both of us. 25 mins we pulled into Kevin's house drive way. I look up at the house it was amazing way,way bigger than mine house(a lot) Is this your house? I said looking suprise and getting out if the car. Yep! You like it? said Kevin. I love it I said as walking into the house. Then I lady walked out of the kitchen anf going by Kevin kissing him. Hi, Sarah I heard so much about you! I looked at Kevin Confused. Sarah this is your Aunt Claire.  Oh, hi Aunt Claire nice to meet you I said shaking her hand. Come on Sarah I'll show you to your room. I walked it in my room it was perfect and I mean perfect. We hope you like it. kevin said. Like it I love it I said hugging him. Thank you so much I said! You're very welcome he said kiss my head. Then I see someone pass in the hall way I thought I was seeing things but I wasn't.  Christopher come here. what? he scream. Hey knock that attuide off and say hi to your cousin Sarah, she is staying for 3 months so I expect you to be nice and show her around.  Kevin said it like dad voice. Wait she going to school with me? And you mean by showing her is to take her to the beach tomorrow huh? Yep but only for 2 months and I'm not ask you I'm telling you. So say hi to Sarah and be nice said kevin by walking out. Than yelled back dinner will be ready in a hour.

Christopher P.O.V

Hi, I'm Christopher your cousin. I said. Hi I'm Sarah your cousin. So Sarah since your going to live here for a little while I'm going to give you some rules.I said. Give me rules? how old are you? Sarah said with an attuide, Hey! that attuide will get you no where and I'm 13 what about you? i said crossing my arms. Oh, be quite you and I'm 13 too, When is your birthday? I said cossing my arms too. December 4, 2000. I said. Ughh January 4, 2001. Sarah said. Ha! I'm older than you!  I said laughing Only by 1 month! I said. I'm older so rules: 1. Don't go in my room. 2. Touch my stuff you die and 3. Stay out of my way when we go back to school. got it? I said. Ok, listen here I'm a girl so what I say goes. If you do something to me or go in my room and touch my stuff I will cry to my Uncle which is your dad. So I win every time! I said poining me in my chest and puishing me out the door. Other girl in the house great! I said to myself walking into my room and slaming it.

Sarah's P.O.V

I been here for 5 mins and I already hate someone. Anyway, I pluged my phone in and then started to unpack... the one thing I love about this room is that I have a balcony!!! It was 8:00 and I was half way there on unpacking than my Aunt Claire called for dinner. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen table where I saw kevin, Claire, and Chris.Please Sarah sit said Kevin. I sat down and we stared eatting, we ate chicken with mash potatoes. Then my Uncke Kevin spoke...