Yoongis Birthday Present 💋

Friday, it was just before midnight. Min Yoongi sat once again too long in his Studio, the time completely forgotten.
Even on his free days he worked as much as he could and even forgot to take care of himself. Finally, he decided to spend the night in his Studio but after a few minutes
a knocking interrupted him after all.

"What do you want here so late Hoseok?", he welcomed him  annoyed. "You didn't come home, I thought you're probably here to stay, so I took what's for dinner. Hoseok was as usual full of motivation with a smile, always there to cheer for his members and support.

Yoongi gratefully accepted the food and asked in Hoseok.
"How you want to come home?", he asked while Hoseok himself took his jacket off. "I will stay tonight with you if it's okay, we don't have tomorrow and I want to celebrate your birthday with you. Happy birthday Yoongi".

"What do you mean with Bi.." He looked at the digital clock. Indeed, it was already after midnight and his birthday today.
Hoseok came slowly up to Yoongi. "Remember last year on your birthday?" With a grin in the face, he drove slowly over Yoongis chest, which was covered by a white shirt.
"HOBI, please... stop"...
"Why? Did you not liked my Gift ?" Hoseoks deep stare let Yoongi freeze unable to move.  Hoseok came closer and closer and pressed his lips on Yoongis. To be honest, he missed the closeness of him. He was used to be Alone because of all the Work, which is why his request was even stronger to feel his hidden Love. The gentle Kiss turned quickly into a passionate French Kiss. Hoseoks soft lips moved from his mouth down to his neck and left Hickeys there. A gentle low moan escaped Yoongi..." Hoseok... No..."... But Yoongis deep voice turned him even more on.

Even Yoongi could not deny that his arousal was getting harder. He dropped himself in his chair. "Take your clothes off Babe". Hoseok stripped off his shirt from the body and loosened the belt of his now much too-tight jeans. "Enjoy your birthday present, kitten". Slowly he opened Yoongis pants and before he knew it he had his Dick in full hardness in front of him. He loved it to tease his member and began to massage just the tip gently with his fingers before he continued up and finally had his whole Dick in his hand.

He didn't stopped looking at Yoongi. As he saw how pleasured he was, he began to massage him even more. This lust filled look, begging Hoseok to suck him finally off. He bit his lip until he finally couldn't stand it anymore.
"Suck me already, for fucks sake." He only waited for Yoongi to beg and took his full length with pleasure now in his Mouth . Yoongi leaned his head back with a firm grip on Hoseoks mind began to enjoy the blow job, he moaned louder, until a node is formed in his stomach. He was so close to his climax "Fuck... Ahh... Hoseok... Since when did you suck this good?... I'm just... "." Hoseoks tongue tasted the pleasure drops that left Yoongi. But before Yoongi could come, he stopped. He licked over his lips, stood up and whispered in his ear: "Not yet Kitten..."

Hoseok placed himself on Yoongis Lap before he started to grind his hips gently up and down while giving him a heartfelt kiss. He gently rubs his hard Dick at Yoongis, which throbbed with excitement. With a fixed handle he stroked it in time. Yoongis Grip on his hips became stronger until he pulled his nails in his soft flesh. He felt Hoseoks hot breath on his neck as lust filled moans left him. "Fuck me finally..."
 Yoongi sounds so needy, he wanted to feel Hoseok again. With ease, he helped Hoseok to rely on to make Yoongi in itself. Slowly, he fell on his Lap. He was suddenly harder as well Yoongis length was complete in him. Slowly, he began to ride Yoongis length.
An incredible heat overran the two he felt now, after such a long time Yoongi in it. The lust rose up to her climax..." You're so hot and tight babe..."
Hoseok rode Yoongi to the point of exhaustion, his arms around him set until he couldn't take it any longer. "Yoongi I... "I come.." "come on babe, I'm close too."
With a last loud Moan he shot off his load in Hoseok and he also left his sperm on Yoongi.
Hoseok on Yoongi slumped together breathless "Happy birthday and happy 2nd anniversary"...

"Thank you Sunshine"

-

I hope you all liked my quick Sope fanficiton! Yeah i'm back after a long time !
This is my first Ff in English so pls be forbearing with me 💕

I wanted to translate my first FF in English too :)) Bye Bye ~

~Chimmy 💕
( The cover is edited by me)

Some cute Pics 💕😚