M Zoroark x M reader x M lucario

sorry this story will be a bit dark sorry in advance.
Y/N- your name.
Y/Y/A- your young age what ever your age doesn't matter.
H/L- hair length.
H/C- hair color
Y/C/A- your current age
Y/N: " all my life all I ever known is tragedy death and destruction my entire family was killed by team plasma in a operation called operation aura I was born with a curse to some people I was born with aura but unlike another person with aura I forgot his name I think it was ash ketchum yes that's right my aura has been ever so highly spiking to keep myself under control two male pokemon lucario and zoroark accompanied me wherever I go.

 H/C- hair color Y/C/A- your current ageY/N: " all my life all I ever known is tragedy death and destruction my entire family was killed by team plasma in a operation called operation aura I was born with a curse to some people I was born with aur...

I don't know why they accompany Me probably to stop myself whenever I lose control of my aura and go on a rampage lucario started training me and thanks to my aura I am able to understand the two

I don't know why they accompany Me probably to stop myself whenever I lose control of my aura and go on a rampage lucario started training me and thanks to my aura I am able to understand the two."
Lucario: listen Y/N everyone and everything has aura since you have the ability to use aura your training will be easier and you won't strain yourself.
Zoroark: we'll standby in case you fall into aura haze (out of control.)
Y/N: okay thank you two.
I closed my eyes.
Lucario: "fading slowly" imagine your aura as a blue sapphire hold it caress it feel the-. I relapsed to when my family was killed.
(Flashback) I was ( Y/Y/A) my parents were doing the dishes I heard knocking my parents walked to the door we lived in a cabin on the outskirts of petalburg city (sorry if I didn't spell that right) my mother opened the door. ?: shadow claw. My mother cried out in pain as a shadow claw slashed from the top of her left shoulder to her right side instantly killing her blood pooled around her as three long and fatally deep scratches littler her body.
Dad: Y/N get out of here run!!! I closed my eyes and started running away from the house as fighting was heard I heard my father cry out in pain I kept running as tears started falling down my cheeks I hid behind a tree catching my breath. ?: spread out and find him!! I stopped breathing and waited as a man in blue clothing and blue hair walked past I ran the opposite way I didn't pay attention to my surroundings and I broke a branch. ?: there he is!! I ran faster then I ever had I made it to petalburge city with them on my heels I saw officer Jenny. Me: officer jenny help! I ran to her. Jenny: what's the matter? ?: flamethrower! Jenny: water cannon! The two collided making mist. Jenny: what are you doing!! ?: give him to us. I whimper and hid behind her. Jenny: no I won't allow you to take him blastoise use water cannon! ?:flamethrower! They collided making mist Jenny was outnumbered until five trainers assisted her together they drove them back I was then taken to the police department.
Jenny: what's your name little one?
Y/N: I i'm Y Y/N.
Jenny: where's your parents Y/N?
Y/N: d dead t they killed them. The police started searching for them but they never found them I lived on my own ever since. Lucario: y/n y/n! Y/N! I opened my eyes as I felt fur rubbing against me.
Lucario: Y/N are you okay? I didn't respond I just nuzzled into lucario and zoroark held me also.
Me: I I remember h how my parents died.
Lucario: shh it's okay shh. Lucario started rocking me as zoroark ran his paw through my (H/L) (H\C) I started to become unstable mentally. Lucario: shh it's fine Y/N we're here. I blushed slightly when I felt the both of them kiss me softly. Lucario: Y/N we love you and I hope you will allow us to be your lovers. I blushed harder and nodded I felt sleepily I fell asleep being cuddled by lucario and zoroark my lovers.