Chapter 1

Georgia's POV
I woke up to my adoptive brother Taehyung poking my cheek and saying " Wake up mom told me to wake you up so you can go to school!" I groaned in lazy ness and turned around to face the wall away from Tae. Then Tae got on the bed and took off my blanket and grabbed me form my foot and dragged me out of bed and dragging me to the kitchen were mom was. He sat me on the table and gave me my plate of food. When I saw what ws on my plate my mouth watered at the smell of pancakes and bacon that were on my plate. I grabbed my fork and started eating like an animal. After Iwas done with my beakfast I grabbed some orange juice and drank it. Then I heard my adoptive mother say " Georgia go get ready for school and brush that pink mop that u have as your hair," I replied "Okay I will!" I  ran up stairs to get ready for school I put on my uniform which showed a lot of leg. My uniform was a white and yellow shirt it had a brown skirt that reached at my thighs it also had whit knee high sock swith black shoes. I brushed my pink hair and placed it into a bun and put a pin in the center of it. The pin was a yellow butterfly that looked like if it where to fly away from my hair any moment. I grabbed my backpack, my phone, my earphones, and walked out of my room. I waited for Tae for like 5 minutes. After he was ready to go. We got in side of the car and drove to school. Once we arrived at school we got surrounded by Tae's band mates. I heard a vioce call out Tae. When I turned around to see who spoke up I saw a boy with blue pastel hair he also had greenish and brownish eyes that matched with his hair color. I didn't realise that I was staring at him until Tae snapped his fingers in front of my face I snapped out of my trance and turned around to avoid Tae then he stopped me and said "I saw you looking at Jungkook." I blushed at the thought of him and quickly replied "No I wasn't looking at him!" Tae smirked and said "You know I can intoduce you to him, he's one of my band mates." I replied "I don't believe you that you are going to intoduce me to him." Tae looked at me then he called for the boy named Jungkook. He came and my brother said "Hey Jungkook this is my sister Georgia." Jungkook turned to look at me then we locked eyes. He was staring into my gray orbs and I was was looking at his greenish and brownish eyes. He stuck out his hand for me to shake I grabbed it and said "Hi I'm Georgia," and I gave him a smile. He replied "Hi I'm Jungkook." Before he could say another word the bell rang. Tae looked over my schedule and he saw that we had the first class together. He grabbed my hand and we ran to class. I noticed that Jungkook was in the same class as mine. I sat down next to Tae and began talking to him. Then a young looking woman came inot the room and said "Okay class today we have a student in class. Kim Georgia would you mind coming up here to intoduce yourself." I walked up to the front of the class and said "Hi I'm Kim Georgia and I hope we can all be good friends."Then I smiled. As I was walking be to my seat I tripped over someone's foot and was about to fall when Jungkook caught me. We locked eyes for while then I got up and walked back to my seat. I put my head down on the desk and felt my cheeks heat up and I thought 'Why am I blushing I'd it posible that I'm in love, no it can't be right?'
I was to wrapped up in my own thoughts when some one through a crumbled pice of paper at me I opened it and it read "Your eyes are the most beautiful thing in the world and they may look dull be I can see the brightness in them." After I was done reading it I felt my face heat up and thought 'Maybe this isn't such a bay day after all.'

Hi people this story is inspired by my best SugaSaysHello I hope u like this story and please tell me if I made any mistakes and tell me if u like. Bye