Chapter 2

Georgia's POV
After the first class over I kept the note in my hands. As I reached my locker I opened my hitting someone in the face. I quickly closed my locker door and saw who I hit. When I looked at who I hit I saw that it was Jungkook. I quickly dropped my books on the floor and said "I'm so so sorry I didn't see you there!" Jungkook then replied "It's okay no need to apologise." Then I asked concerned "Are you okay? Because your nose is bleeding." Jungkook then touched gis nose and he saw the blood and said "Yeah I'm okay it's just a little bit of blood."

Jungkook's POV
When I saw Georgia's concerned face I thought ' wow she's so pretty'. I was thinking hopefully she doesn't find out that I'm the one who wrote that letter in class. I kept observing her from her pink hair to her amazing gray eyes that sparked in the light. I to wrapped up in my thoughts that I heard Georgia say "Are you okay? Because your nose is bleeding." I hadn't realised that I was bleeding until I touched my nose and saw the blood then I replied "YeahI'm okay it's just a little bit of blood." I that she quickly grabbed tissue from her locker and gave it to me for my bloody nose. I grabbed it and said "Thank you Georgia," and gave her a smile. She replied " No problem, it's the least I can do since I hit you in the face with my locker," and she gave me smile. I saw that her books where on the floor. I bent down and grabbed her books and handed them to her and she thanked me, then she spoke up "Hey someone through this piece of paper at me during class. Do you know who would have thrown it?" I froze in the spot and thought 'what do I say should I tell her that it was me or should I say that I didn't see who did?' I took a deep breath and said "Georgia I do know who through that piece of paper." I sighed and spoke again "I was the one who through that piece of paper to you." I looked at Georgia's face and she was blushing. I looked at her and smiled. I felt my face inching closer to her and her blush worsened as my face and her's. Our faces where centimetres away from touching then I decided to close the gap and gave her a kiss on the lips. I loved enjoying her lips on mine. They moved perfectly with mine. Then after a while we both pulled away. I saw that Georgia saw blushing and I smiled at her blushing fave and gave her a peck on the lips and told her "Georgia I love you." She looked at me and then replied "I love you too." Then I started rubbing the back of my neck and said "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" She replied "Sure I would love to be your girlfriend!" She gave me closed eye smile.

Georgia's POV
After I heard him say that question my heart stared beating fast and I felt like my heart was about to pop out of my chest any moment. I breathed in and out and said "Sure I would love to be your girlfriend!" Then I gave gave him a closed eye smile and before I knew it his lips where on mine again. I thought 'wow his are so soft! And how am I going to tell my brother that I have a boyfriend!'

Yay!!! Another part of Jk's Hidden Girl. I hoped you liked it and have a wonderful day.