Not The Kind Of Girl To Fall For A Guy When He's New And I Don't Know Him

So this story is gonna be about a new kid in school and well you're just going to have to read and find out won't you? haha

I'm writing this at like 3 in the morning cause i'm bored but i can't seem to get back to sleep so if there are some errors which there probably will be and it doesn't make sense please tell me i'd appreciate it.

------

I got up for school and put on my jeans with my paramore shirt cause that band just totally rocks with my black converse. I find my brother Jason already eating cereal so i grab me a bowl and get some.

"Mom already left for work so i hope you have a ride cause i won't be able to give you one cause i have to meet up with the football guys."

"I already have Kelsie giving me a ride so it's all cool."

"Oh and mom told me that her and dad are going to be away for a month after tomorrow so she left us a lot of money more than we need for just one month."

Me and Jason look at each other and knowing us the same thought pass through our head thinking PARTY! He grinned and i grinned back. Yea we were totally thinking the same thing.

Me and Jason are one year apart, him being the oldest. I'm 16 and he's 17. My name is Lexy Cardel. Me and my brother are almost like twins but almost complete opposites. He's almost 6'2' I'm 5'4". He's muscular and i'm very skinny. He hardly ever tans i tan very easily so i'm mostly dark the whole time. I have brown eyes and he has hazel eyes. His hair is black while mine changes from black to brown to bernette and sometimes it looks like i have a dark blue or red hue in my head depending on the light. But me and my brother are very smart we just don't apply ourselves fully don't get me wrong we still get good grades A's and B's but that's not what we focus about all the time. Me and him do sports he does football, i do cheerleading, basketball, tennis, track, and volleyball.

We go out and get into his car and we jam to music the whole time going to school. Surprised when we didn't go and pick up his best friend but whatever i'm not complaining Brad is like a man whore anyways so whenever he's at our house which he is a lot since ours is pretty big and he practically lives there he almost always has a girl with him usually a slut. surpise surprise. We get to school in about 8 minutes and i climb out to be engulfed by a group of girls that are my brothers wanna be girlfriends. Hah! good luck there.

Soon i'm surrounded by my friends. Angie nickname for angela is blonde and doesn't think things through, Jourdi short for jourdan she's the same way and me and her together we are crazy, clay is dirty blonde muscular and pretty hott but since hes my best friend its hard to think of him that way who loves to crack jokes, Landon who can be a jerk sometimes but he always gets me through my problems is black hair hazel eye friend, Kyle Long brown hair reaching almost past his brown eyes can make you feel comfortable in almost any situation, lacey who is blonde and green eyed is such a sweety. they are the friends i am with most of the time but i am friends with practically everyone even the school sluts as long as they're not bitching about me and one of my very close friends we stay cool.

The girls were all talking at once and i couldn't tell what they were saying. it was like i stuck my head into a beehive. i yell "Whoa, girls one at a time i can't understand yall if yall all talk at once. Slow down and calm down, THEN tell me."

They all look at Angie cause she's the one who usually knows most of the gossip. She takes a breath and tries to say calmly and slowly but i can tell she really wants to burst out saying it.

"We have a hot new guy at our school in our grade! Isn't that awesome.So far only 3 people know other than us but since i've see how hott he is it won't stay that way for long. He is totally gorgeous i wouldn't mind getting me some of that."