A new type

About 11 years ago, a new type of faunas was discovered, hiding among the mountains. They call themselves Draconis (singular) Draconi (plural). The thing that made these faunas different is their immense strength, insanely sharp teeth, their heightened senses, and-depending on the element-their breath. Along with those traits, they have abilities that are unmatchable by most huntress and hunters, those abilities being: A very powerful jump, the ability to glide with their arm mounted wings, a powerful tail, horns,

(For the 5 of you who don't understand that concept. The horns in the picture are exemplary.)

and have scales covering every appendage except for the torso and head

and have scales covering every appendage except for the torso and head. However, the draconi do have weakness that you'd expect, for example, ice draconi love the cold, but hate over heat because of that weakness and fire dragons hate the cold, but love heat, etc. Even after the faunas war, these faunas were sent into the labor forces to work in the several mines across Remnant, the fire draconi working in the cold mountain mines, the ice and water draconi working in the hot dust mines, etcetera. However, each place had a redeeming quality for the draconi, for example, there's a hot spring in the mountains for the fire draconi, a cold pool for He the ice draconi, etcetera.

________________________________

Here we go people! A new story has began! Now, before I truly begin, there will be the mention of nudity in the first chapter and gore in the rest (I guess). P.S. I forgot to add this in, but the Draconi can change their eye color at will, however only a few will notice it.