About the founder

So I realized that after two years of being active on Wattpad with this account, I never formally introduced myself. With that being said, here are a few things I thought you should know about me :)

My name is Maryam. I'm a university student born and raised in the United States. I'm an INFJ (noted as the "rarest" of personality types) and a Pisces (born February 21). I'm also the daughter of two immigrants, and the eldest of three children. My hobbies include reading, writing, watching movies, spending time with loved ones, and just learning new things! I'm currently in the process of learning different languages. I'm bilingual but my goal is to become fluent in at least five languages. (As of now, the languages I'm trying to learn include Arabic, Spanish, Korean, and Japanese). 

 I'm also a proud wearer of the hijab, and a lover of fashion, and the feeling I get when I'm able to find a headscarf that perfectly matches my outfit is indescribable (as I'm sure many of my Muslim sisters can relate to, haha). 

In addition, I attended an Islamic school for nine years and received my high school diploma from there, so much of the inspiration to start this campaign and write these books came from my wonderful teachers. I'm currently studying to pursue a career in the Human Services profession. I've always been curious about people and am passionate about helping others and making a difference, so I've decided to take on this career path and see where it takes me. 

I also love traveling, listening to music, and eating ice cream. My favorite world cuisines are Chinese and Indian, but I'm open to trying anything new. My favorite places to visit include the beach, amusement parks, carnivals, and anywhere new and exciting - so long as I'm with the people I truly care about. 

Overall, I would say my lifetime goal is to be a good role model for others, preferably the younger generation. 

That's it for me! If there is anything else you would like to know, feel free to ask! :)