I need friends

Shipping Call
A

s admin of this account,  I do have the right to reject any ships I feel are forced, toxic, or do not have a foreseeable future. Relationships are open but please have them interact before requesting please and thank you.

Friends
You and Larson talk but don't really tell eachother much. He knows you but doesn't really tell you much about his personal life.

Good Friends
You and Larson have been hanging out a lot. You both have many jokes and he tells you about his adventures. He doesn't fully trust you but trusts you enough.

Best Friends

Larson trusts you with his life. He tells you everything and everything that happens on his adventures. If he has another nightmare or doesn't want to be alone in his large family mansion; you will be the first person he calls

Sibling Relationship
You are like Larsons brother/sister. He would do anything for you and would die for you. You know everything about Larson and sometimes goes on his adventures if he allows it

Friends with Benefits
You and Larson aren't really a couple, you both hook up every know and then. There isn't really a romantic thing going on, it's just your body that he likes. Of course he trusts you with his life as well, but there isn't any feelings.

Crush
Larson has feelings for you and doesn't know really how to let them out. He trusts you and probably tells you a lot. Larson will give you small old trinkets that made him think of you. He would do almost anything for you

Lovers
You and Larson are now officially a couple. He loves you with all of his heart and would die for you. He takes you on his adventures and always makes sure you are okay. You will be the first person he goes to at any time.

Frienemies
You and Larson have a hate for eachother but it's not strong. He will make your life miserable but will also compromise if he has to.

Enemies
Larson hates you with a burning passion unlike any other. He will do anything to get under your skin or even hurt you. He won't hesitate to do anything and will always be ready.