Chapter 7 - Daddy's Back

© 2012 Dusk2Dawn. All rights reserved

The Love Triangle

No part of this story may be reproduced, duplicated or copied in any way. The storyline, the credit, the plot, and every word of this book belongs to the author, please respect that. Thank you.

Oh. My. God.

The 3 words that came out of my mouth in a whisper.

Tristan.

The only recurring name that wouldn't get out of my head.

I suddenly felt numb, something about these wolves made me sure that I would rather be anywhere than here. I felt myself being placed behind an angry looking Tristan who stood infront of me in a protective stance.

I knew that this was not the perfect time but...

Man he is so hot when he gets protective!

I studied his clenched jaw, the anger illuminated in his melted brown eyes, the fierce glare he was giving each and every one of them, warning them not to even lay a finger on me.

Yeah, okay, this is kind of weird that I like it when he gets mad and that he was blocking my way with his hands and body so that all I could do was attempt to look over his shoulder.

If someone walked in on us, they would've thought that Tristan and three gigantic monstrous wolves were having a staring contest with extra determination.

I sniggered at the thought and apparently, it was the wrong thing to do because all the wolves let out a growl. At that moment, because my hand was on Tristan's back, I felt a vibration run through him and realised that he was growling back. I looked between them alarmed and scared that Tristan might get hurt if there was a fight.

"Oh." Tristan said softly and relaxed his posture. I noticed my hand did the same.

"What do they want?" I whispered to him, but my words still seemed so loud in the silence.

"It's complicated." he replied. "Change to your human forms."

They growled in response, not liking his tone of authority or the way he ordered them, but despite that, they listened.

When they were human again, they were only wearing trousers and 2 of them had blonde hair while the other had brown. One had light blue eyes, the one with brown hair had green eyes and another had darker blue eyes.

Two of them were looking at Tristan but the one with the green eyes was staring at me. Tristan sensing that, growled at him and he growled back switching his attention back to Tristan.

"Can you tell me now?" I pleaded with him, desperately wanting to know what was going on.

"She doesn't already know?" one of them asked.

"Know what?" I replied, looking between them. The two guys with blue eyes were doing the same while Tristan and the green-eyed guy were having some kind of staring contest again.

"Your dad." Tristan said without breaking contact with the guy. My heart beat faster hearing the male role model that I never had.

"W-what about him?" I responded with a stutter. Hearing that, he stopped looking at the guy and turned back to stare at me.

"They're from his pack."

What?!

My dad's a werewolf?

All the memories that I had tried so hard to forget came rushing back like a mental presentation in my mind.

*Flashback*