7 》 Reactions

The moment (Y/N) woke up, she was first aware of three things.

Sounds. Pain. Anger.

The moment she regained consiousness, she heard two nurses talking in a hushed tone, who seemed to be surrounding the bed she was resting on. However, when they found out that (Y/N) was awake, both of them rushed out of the room, utterly confusing (Y/N).

Another thing she was aware of was pain. Her head was pounding, like it had been set on fire. She raised her hand and placed it on her aching head, groaning softly. And, oh, her wrists. It felt like someone was digging their nails into it as hard as they could, and she cried out in pain when she lightly touched it. She also noticed the scars on it; some were still fresh and new, while others were old and barely noticable.

And, of course, anger. She felt immense anger. Anger that was directed to her so-called friends. She gritted her teeth when she thought of them. Seriously, how can they do this to her?! (Y/N) knew that deep inside of them, even though they saved her, they still hate her. They're probably just doing this to betray you.. again. She thought bitterly.

Yes, they were her first true friends. Yes, she trusted them. Before. Now, not so much. She knew they're just playing with her. She knows it. Because she's been betrayed twice before.

"(Y/N)? You're finally awake!"

The teenager was pulled out of her thoughts as a sweet, nice, and familiar voice rang in her ears. She clenched her fists. Serena.

She turned around, looking at the happy girl before her, and glared at her. Serena flinched, wincing at her friend's sharp look.

"Why-" she started, but (Y/N) cut her off instantly.

"Don't pretend to be nice to me, I know what you're gonna do," (Y/N) said in a deadly whisper.

Serena's expression turned from relief and happy to shocked and hurt. When she spoke, her voice held nothing but hurt. "What- what are you talking about? This isn't like you, (Y/N)," her voice was calm and quiet, but it was filled with hurt.

"Don't act like you don't know!" (Y/N) snapped, her usually happy-filled eyes were now glazing with anger. "Don't pretend to be nice to me! Don't act like you're not gonna betray me again! Just stop it already!"

Serena felt tears flowing down her face uncontrolablly, staring at her friend in shock. Weren't they best friends? Why did she suddenly didn't trust her?

Suddenly, the door opened revealing Ash, Clemont, and Bonnie, who were all wearing smiles, but quickly faded once they saw the scene before them. (Y/N) glaring at Serena, and Serena... crying.

Ash immediately run over to her, comforting her, and with each word he said, (Y/N) felt a stab of pain inside her heart. Clemont and Bonnie, after a few moments, also ran over their crying friend and whispered reassuring words to her. As Serena started to calm down, Ash glared at (Y/N).

"What did you do to her!?" He yelled. (Y/N) flinched, looking hurt. To be honest, she didn't know why she did that. She really didn't want to say it, but she just did. "We all saved you.. did everything we could just so we can find you.. and this is how you repay us!?"

(Y/N) felt tears forming in her eyes, "I- I'm sorry.. I'm really s-sorry... I didn't mean it.. I'm- I'm sorry.."

"Sorry's not good enough!" She flinched, suddenly remembering when she had stabbed Serena and they were all shouting and blaming her.

He sent her another cold glare, before it softened as he looked at Serena, then proceeded to calm her down. Clemont looked at (Y/N), who now had tears freely falling down her face, but he still glared at her.

"You're a horrible person, (Y/N).. I thought.. I really though you were a nice girl.. a person like you should just die," he said coldly, making (Y/N) flinch. She didn't expect him to say that. She stared at the four, feeling completely left out.

I wish I'd die, too...

---