04 | Georgina

I paced back and forth throughout the waiting room, i was anxious.

I can't believe she hurt herself like that!

She must know that she's even worrying her mother, and my parents. She's worrying me as-well, but I've got it bad. I can't lose her.

There's just too much at stake here, she could die and I'll be left here alone, thinking of her everyday, her voice and smile haunting me to the day I die.

"Ms. Pines, You may see her." The nurse called my name and I immediately snapped my neck over to the nurse, "come with me."

I followed her, as her steps even haunted me. Clip, clap. Clip, clap.

"Here we are," she announced, and so I was ready as she opened the door, "Hello Bailey, you have a visitor."

"w-who..?" Her hurt voice made me gloomy, I couldn't wait any longer, so I barged in and looked at her.

The blood was almost painted onto her face, and her arms had severe cuts everywhere.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her cautiously.

"Georgina? Your here.. I'm g-glad." She muttered to me as I looked at the nurse who was patiently holding her thoughts.

"So, what happened?" I asked the nurse, and so she flicked her head up to me.

"Well, she rammed into a criminal car," She looked down and sighed, "well they caught the criminal so it was a big help. But as you see, two are injured." She looked back at me, "also Bailey is a hero, she saved her mom. She went in-front of her to take the damage and save her mom from having any severe injuries."

"Oh.," I replied. I started to play with the bracket on my wrist, the one that I got for my birthday this year. Bailey got it for me.

It was beautiful, I even gasped the time she showed it to me on my 16th birthday. I couldn't help but blush as of now, and on low standards of her accident, she was a hero to me and mrs. Martinez.