Character Info- You

Name: (M/N)(L/N)

Age: Beginning of story 8, later on you'll be 12

Nationality: English and Russian

Nature: You are extremely intelligent, have a cold exterior to strangers but are warmer towards those you care for, mature but can be very childish, sly, very sarcastic, oblivious when it comes to love, and very distrusting of others (besides your butler's and staff)

Language: Russian, Japanese, French, and English

Special Qualities: You are capable of using any firearm with ease, you are very well recited in swordfighting, you are skilled in hand to hand combat, you have the voice of an angel to all, you can dance as if you were born to do so, and you play a variety of instruments.

Appearance: I'm letting you choose how you look

Relatives: Mother and Father- Deceased, Younger brother- Missing and presumed dead.

Company: Your company manufacturers guns, swords, ammunition, as well as sweets, instruments, and clothing

Likes: Collecting weapons from various places, singing, dancing, reading, sitting in the garden, playing chess, and trying new foods from various parts of the world.

Dislikes: Fighting unless necessary, watching the ones you love perish, black market scum, idiotic people, liars, thief's, and most of all you hate the people who killed your family and disgraced your families name.

Contract Locations: One is located on the back of your left shoulder, and the second is on your right ankle.(I'll let you imagine how they look since I'll confess I can't draw.....)

Your relationship status: Single, but you were engaged to be married

Your animal companion or (A/C): I'll let you choose