The Lost Boy

"What's your name." Doc. Shadow asked me. " Josh, I'm Shure." I replied. My answer was thine and lost like me. I can't remember but when I got to the hospital everyone looked at me and shoved things in my face, I don't like things in my face.

I walked on to the door my mom put me in. Where the Doctor asked questions. "That's all right. Josh? Hello?" She cought my attention. "Are you all right? Tell me if want to take a break. Okay?" I looked at her. "Yes ma'am." I said.

"Your mom says you are 12, is the at right?" I nodded my head 'yes'. " 12, Josh, And what is your last name?" I stared at her and blinked fast. "Uh...um...I... O'Riley....I think." I said quitely. "You have two siblings?" I started to cry. "Josh... don't cry..." She cood like I was a baby. I am not a baby. "They died a long time ago.. don't treat me like a baby." I snapped at her.
"I'm sorry. I don't want to herting you. We can stop of you want."

"NO STOPPING!" I yelled

"Okay, Can you tell me what happened when you fell in the lake?"

"I saw God"

".....what? God is not real hun....."

"He is too!! He said he loved me. He said that! I thought he would hate me for stilling stuff. He also said that I need to tell other people about him! He is awesome!!" I was so happy that I got to tell someone after all. She was stunned at what I have said I guess she ran out to her boss or something. My mom came. She made me tell her what I told Miss Shadow. She took my arm and pulled my to the street and left me there.
Just laying there on the side of a hospital where everyone could see. But I stud up and said "Thanks, mom!"  More like yelled she was running late to something. Sounds like her.