1- work

Sohee were working at a hotel.It was a very famous hotel and expensive. She has been working there since 3 years ago.

"Sohee! I have a very very very good news! You know Bts having a trip here right? Which is at Busan!" Ahrin ask in excitement.

Ahrin is a truly army/ bts fans. Her bias is Jimin. Sohee doesnt know about bts at first but after she met Ahrin, she always tell Sohee about bts and now she got to know bts a bit but she didnt obsessed with them.

"Yeah...why?" Sohee ask with a serious face.

Ahrin gave her phone to Sohee."Orchid Hotel just received an email from BigHit entertainment that they want to book a room! Cant you believe that? Our idol just book a room at their fans' hotel!" Ahrin jump up and down in excitement.

"Wait correction, 'your idol' not 'Our' and 'The hotel that we work at' not 'Fans' hotel'.Okay?."

Ahrin rolled her eyes." Whatever! By the way, they are on their way. So prepared yourself!" Ahrin said as she walk to the restroom with her bag full of makeup stuff.

"Why would I prepared myself!?" Sohee rolled her eyes in disgusted.

She wait patiently for their new costumer. After an hour waiting, there's a black van parked right at the entrance. A guard then make their way to the door of the van as the door open revealing bts. Ahrin started to fangirling over them and took out her phone as she ran towards them to take a selfie. A guard stop her right before she took a picture of them.

"I wanna take a picture with them! Pleasee" Ahrin begged.

"No! You cant. This is for their safety!" The guard try their best to stop her but she is too stubborn.

"AhRin! Stop it! You can be fired for doing so to our costumer! Come here you fool!" Sohee yelled from the reception counter.

"Let her go. Just let her take a picture." The leader of bts, Kim Namjoon said as he stood infront of Ahrin.

"Thank you Namjoon! You're the best leader of bts! But I want to take a picture with Jimin! Jimin!! I love you!" Ahrin called when she saw Jimin step out of the van.

Namjoon's smiled faded as he glared to Ahrin. He thought Ahrin would take a picture with him but actually she's not. She make the leader pissed off.

"But promise me you couldnt upload the picture into any internet! Okay?" Jimin smiled revealing his eyesmile after taking a selca with Ahrin.

Ahrin, of course listened to her idol and thanks him. The guard then escorted them into the hotel. They seems really happy because the hotel is quiet silence. There's not so much people in the hotel so they thought there wouldnt have any fans screaming over them and disturbing their sleep at night.

They all went to the counter where Sohee were. She nicely greet them as she wait for them to discuss about the hotel bill.

"Yah! Lets play rock, paper, scissors game. Who lost, they will pay!" Taehyung said.

"No! Two person who lost, they will share to pay the bill. Deal?" Namjoon ask. They all nodded as they started the game.

At the end, the person who lost is Suga and Jungkook. They need to share the money to pay for the hotel. While they're busy discussing about the bill, the others make their way to their shared room, leaving the two loser in the lobby.

After finished paying, suga made his way to the room.

"Jungkook. Arent you following?" Suga ask.

"I'll come later." Jungkook smiled.

Jungkook wait for Suga to enter the elevator before turning to you.