26. Nothing like us

Minutes later after Yoongi went to the toilet, he was back with a smile plastered on his face. He sat next to Yoonha and just look around but not Yoonha. It was awkward for him to talk with her.

"Umm Yoongi" Yoonha suddenly spoke up.

Yoongi look at her in an instant, raising his eyebrow as a sign to let her continue what she was going to say.

"Can we talk?" She said and Yoongi immediatly nod.

They walk together to the cafe in the building. They sat across each other as Yoonha fiddled with her fingers, nervous to start a conversation.

"What is it you want to talk about?" Yoongi ask, breaking the awkward silence.

"I will" she immediatly said once she look up at him.

Yoongi forrowed an eyebrow and look at her in confusion. "You will what?"

"About your offer..I will be your girlfriend" She nervously said.

Yoongi's face instantly lit up in happiness as he smiled widely to her.

"Really??"

Yoonha nod. "Yes. But in one condition" She said.

"What is it?" Yoongi ask, still smiling.

"Promise me you wouldnt cheat on me" She said while emphasizing the word cheat.

"Okay. I promise" He raised one hand as a promise sign and chuckled.

"Lets go" Yoonha said and stood up, ready to go back to the room.

Out of the blue, without her realising, Yoongi slid his fingers in between her fingers as he hold her hand tightly as if he dont want to let go.

"I dont want you to leave me" He whispered softly before winking at her.

Yoonha giggled and they started to walk back to the room. Once they arrived  at the room, everyone's eyes glued on them. Wait, correction, their eyes glued on their hands.

"Yoongi hyung. Already a couple??" Taehyung ask, pointing at their intertwined hands.

Yoongi smirk and nod rapidly. They squealed in excitement as they clapped their hands.

"Congratulations!!" They yelled together including the workers.

-time skip-

One week later

Its been a week since the girls become a worker under BigHit entertainment and Yoongi and Yoonha became an official Couple.

Today was the day that Ahrin will be moved to Seoul. Sohee, Jinhye, Yoonha and Jiyeon including Bts were at the train station, waiting for Ahrin's arrival. They patiently waited for her while chatted with each other.

At first, Bts dont want to come but Jimin forced them to as he want them to meet his so-called-girlfriend.

Hours passed before the train that Ahrin boarded arrived. They instantly stood up, waiting for Ahrin to get off of the train with a big smile.

As they expected, Ahrin appeared after a few peoples getting off the train. She look around and saw her friends as she ran towards them with a big smile while dragging her big luggage in both her hands.

Jimin were behind the girls, waving at her with a grin. Happy to finally meet her again. The girls were helping Ahrin with her luggage while she walk straight to Jimin. She stopped right in front of him as they stared at each other.