Prolouge/Your back story

Heya, welcome to the second book, your big sister is Undyne, you two met at the Underground, you fell when you're 4, Undyne's parents and her, agreed that they'll adopt you and you became Undyne's sister, she had teach you to be strong over the years. Since you fell to the Underground, you have the sane powers as Undyne, same soul like Undyne, same Weapons like Undyne, everything same like Undyne, even the both of your right eye is injured, although Undyne patched it and you didn't patched it, you just hide it with your side bangs.

Although, there's a few difference on your face, you're half human, half monster. Even though you aren't a hybrid, your injured eye became black and your pupil is (E/c) and the scar is at the bottom of your eye and it's long, but not that long. When you need use your powers, you need to put your side bangs at the back of your ear and your injured eye need to be seen, your eye will flash (E/c) (just like Sans) and your weapons will appear, you have two weapons though, one is a spear, just like Undyne, and a scythe. Yeah, a scythe, it was glowing (f/c) and the blade was (s/f/c). It's really huge and when you carry it, it was no problem for you, but when Undyne carry it, she would fall. But she got the hang of it.

You've met her friends and you all became Childhood friends, their names were BurgerPants, SkaterGirl, PJ, Alphys, Fresh, Papyrus, etc. (All of the skeles and the other ones.) You met a really sassy, and girly Bunny, which is ironically named Bunny too. You hate her and then a few months after meeting her friends, the barrier broke, and you are now 14
and Undyne is 15, a year older than you, your foster parents died and you only have Undyne left with you.
All of your friends and her friends split up, now all of your friends doesn't see each other.

You are a good singer, as Undyne said, whenever she said "We will be karaokeing (Y/n)!" You would immediatley get ready and run downstairs on where you and Undyne living, you would always sing Little Mix' song, because, well, girl power, I guess.

But now, you're much of a tomboy, and so is Undyne, you don't wear skirts and dresses anymore, but the scar and injured your eye is still the same, and you could see with two eyes, unlike Undyne, who could only see with one eye.

Yous still like Little Mix' songs. Then Undyne was going to a school called underhigh, you are homeschooled, not until you are 15 and Undyne is 16, she had enrolled you to the same school and you thank her so much. Now your first day will be the next day after tomorrow, you already have your school supplies ready, Undyne said that your childhood friends is there too, and you're excited to see them.

"But, everyone remembers you, except for Cross Chara, I tried showing him your picture but he said he doesn't remember you, Dummy and Horror tried to help me but, we failed. Guess you have to introduce yourself to him again." Undyne explained, you just smiled.

"It's alright, maybe one day he'll remember me again." You said, trying not to show your sadness, because he's your first friend. Undyne noticed your sad so she put a hand on your shoulder.

"Hey, let's make hot choco, and let's do some karaoke, okay?" She ask, and I smiled brightly and nodded, we then made hot cocoa and we sang 'Salute' by the little mix.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alrighty, key words:

(Y/n) = Your Name (obviously)
(L/n) = Last Name
(F/c) = Fav Color
(E/c) = Eye Color
(F/flvr) = Fav Flavor
(F/fd) = Fav Food
(S/t) = Skin tone
(F/A/S) = Fav Anime Show (reminder, I don't watch any anime, and the only anime I knew is Pokèmon)

(F/LM/S) = Fav Little Mix Song (if you don't know Little Mix, stop reading this and search it on youtube, listen to their songs)

Is....is that all? I think that's all and if I missed one, I will just put it at the A/n (Author's Note) at a chapter, anyways, Time Skip to the day you'll be going to school, now, ONTO CHAPTER 1! WHOOO!