19

(This is a maybe long chapter)

Narrator's Pov:

Y/n got discharge today and Daniel is planning to bring her somewhere. Y/n and Daniel arrived at the mansion and go upstairs to change.

"Babe,you want anything?"Daniel ask before opening the door to his room. Y/n shake her head and enter her room. She change into something much more comfortable.

Y/n wear this outfit because Daniel said they're having a dinner soon so she was expected to wear something nice and maybe to say...not much of her style.

When she came out,she saw Daniel so smart and dazzling in a suit.

He looks so handsome with his suit,matching up with his dazzling forehead

He looks so handsome with his suit,matching up with his dazzling forehead. Y/n gulped. 'How can a person like him exist?'she ask to her herself. Her mind reach back as soon as Daniel hold onto her waist.

"You looks amazing in that dress."he compliments making Y/n looks like a tomato.

------------------——————————

Y/n gasped as she saw the ballroom. Daniel said that it was a dinner at a restaurant but then....why is everyone there? Her friends,Daniel's friend,even Daniel's parents are there.

"You said it was a dinner at a restaurant."Y/n pinch Daniel on his waist,making him wriggle in pain."Yah! Stop pinching me!..."he whined.

"Well,we aren't eating for just any dinner. It's for our marriage."he said and show his bunny tooth. Y/n roll her eyes and gave up.

———

Daniel keeps on clinging at you everywhere you go. Even to see Daehwi is a problem.

"Hyung,I won't stole noona. Relax,dude."

Well,everyone know who is Lee Daehwi,a sassy and savage king. He talks to Y/n,making Daniel a little jealous.

But then...

BANG

The doors open and there stood Kang to the Seulgi. Daniel is apparently protecting Y/n since she was trembling so badly. She felt scare as she know how brutal Seulgi was.

"What are you doing here?"Daniel ask Seulgi who looks like a red wallpaper with eyes."WHY DID YOU CHOOSE THIS BITCHY LADY?!YOU BELONGS WITH JANE! THIS BITCH IS AN OUTSIDER WHO RUINED YOUR MINDLESS LIFE,DANIEL!"her scream makes Y/n trembles more and more.

PAK

Seulgi covers her cheeks as she looks to Mrs. Kang."I have never teach my daughter to be a gold digger and disrespectful to her own brother.

I never raise a brat who has lived with me and not known for money. She never knows what money means. You're not the girl I raise since she was born."Mrs. Kang burst into tears and cry.

Y/n hug Mrs. Kang tightly and bring her far from Seulgi."You better get the fuck out of my way,cunt."Daniel spoke and push Seulgi out. The guards locks the door and Daniel sigh.

He ran to Y/n and Mrs. Kang."Mom,are you okay?" "How can she be like that?"she's still in tears and wipe her soaked cheeks."Mom,don't be sad. You still have us."Y/n said and hug Mrs. Kang.

Daniel was touched about what Y/n do to his mother. He never see a person is caring towards his mother his whole life. And if Y/n's the first,he can have a have ending with you.