Chapter 3 - starbucks

A/N
There will be pics of lily which are different girls because I can't be bothered 😕

- 1 week later -

Ethan's POV

I woke up and got ready for the day. I decide to text lily and see if she is up.

Ethan: hey lily are you up?

- 5 mins later -

Lily: I am now, idiot

Ethan: hahaha do you wanna go to Starbucks with me today?

Lily: sure. What time?

Ethan: 11:30?

Lily: ok see you then

Ethan: wait!

Lily: what now

Ethan: send me a pic before you go ;)

Lily:

Ethan: 😍

Ethan: 😍

Lily: Shut up. Your turn ;)

Ethan:

Lily: 😍

Lily: 😍

Ethan: bye

Lily: noooooo
Read at 10:29

Lily's POV

I go to my closet and pic a baby blue cropped hoodie and black ripped jeans and shove them on my body. I grab my black laced choker and my trainers. Then I apply a touch of foundation, concealer, some highlight and some lipstick.

- 11:15 -

Ethan's POV

I head out to Starbucks and get there 5 minutes early. I guess she left super early because she was already there. She has a latte in her hand and her phone in the other. She saw me and came over and gave me a light hug. Damn she's hot 😍.

Lily's POV

I see Ethan walk in and I give him a hug. He laughs which makes me a bit confused. "What?" I ask him.
"You have a bit of cream just there." He replies politely. He touches just above my top lip as it sends shivers and sparks through my body. "Shall we order?" I had already finished my latte so I answer with yes.
"A strawberry smoothie please." I say.
"Make that two." Ethan says.
When we get our smoothies we go to a table. " how you been?" He asks trying to make conversation.
"I've been good, you?" I ask.
"Amazing seeing as I'm here with you." He says with a wink.
I playfully roll my eyes and say, "What have you been up to?"
" stalking your Instagram." He whispers thinking I can't hear but I do and laugh.
"Same..." I whisper back. We both laugh and talk for a while and then head home.