Chapter 22: Just come

Monday, 7:58

Jennie's POV

After the text between me and jimin earlier. Lately, Jimin is acting really weird on all of tje sudden. His words ealier is giving me a lot pressure. By typing the letter J and sending it to me then followed my E is making so much more confused and pressured. Like does he know who I am?. I came to school early but our first subject professor is absent. So we have alot of hour free time.

Here I am sitting in my chair beside my friends. Jisoo and the others. But am I friends with Rose? She doesn't seem to like me. When it comes to me she seems cold. I don't understand why she doesn't like me. She was smiling with lisa while they are talking with each other.

I looked at jisoo first and think if I should talk to her or not. "Jisoo" I called out making her looked at me. "Hmm?" She hummed

"Can I ask a question?" I asked as she nod in agreement. "Why does rose act cold to me?" She shook her head glancing at rose. "I shouldn't be the one saying that to you.. Let's go to the restroom, maybe I should tell it to you." I nodded.

We stood up not catching the attention of the other student. They were busy talking and playing. We walked out the classroom and straightly went to the restroom. The hallway was empty and quiet. We entered the restroom as unnie went in on one of the cubicle.

"So Jisoo. Why?" I looked at myself at the mirror while I waited for jisoo to come out. She came out and hesitated. I followed her while she walks outside. "I really don't know if I would tell it to you" We were now at the hallway walking back.

"Well, Rose---" She suddenly stop. I looked at her curios as she mumbled "Speaking of the devil" I look at her even shock as I take a look at where she is looking at. I look infront and saw a boy.

"Can I borrow her? I could tell her why rose is like that to her" Jisoo nodded in agreement as she gave a apologetic face. She ran off back to the classroom. Leaving me alone at the hallway with this boy.

"So Jimin? What do you know about Rose?" I asked him as I walked closer. He lays his back on the locker while acted cool.

"I'll answer your question in one condition"

"And what is it?" I asked him

"Later.." Jimin paused for awhile and looked around. "You know, everyone knows this" Jimin sighed. I'm still clueless. "Oh really? I'm sorry, Remember I just been here in this school just for alot while" I roll my eyes at him

"Rose and I......" He said pausing. I looked at him, "Are you... Dating?" I asked out of nowhere. I have no idea what is he talking about but well it is a good guess tho. He started to laugh at my question. I looked at him more confused.

"No! Of course not! It's too impossible" Jimin stated. I got more confused. "Are you by chance, her ex?" I asked and he laughed again. "You're so funny jennie" He laughed. I smack his arm making him flinch a little. "Just tell it"

"Come over to my house friday night for a dinner and I'll tell you.. That's my condition" Jimin stated. "Your house? You're joking" I scoffed.

"I'm not. Don't worry, It's just taehyung and jungkook and your friends"

"My friends?" I asked

"Just come, Ask jisoo the address" I seriously have a priceless face on my face. I'm really confused. "Bye kyu~" He wink at me and walked off back to the classroom

Kyu? Who is kyu? I have no idea what is he talking about. Is he on drugs? Is he drunk? Too impossible jennie, he won't be drunk. Or is it just he is crazy?

Does he probably know who is he texting? Ah this is giving me a lot pressure. I still need to know why rose is acting like that to me. Jimin seems that he knows anything. Or is it just me who is clueless.

I clear my mind and went back to the classroom. I glance around and something caught my eye sight. I looked at jimin who was talking with taehyung, he saw me looking and quickly smirk at me.

I got in as jisoo quickly looked at me with apologetic face. I walked back to my chair beside her as she quickly spoke to me. "Sorry Jennie for leaving you alone with him" I smiled at her. "It's fine tho.... But do you have any idea why jimin wanted me to come over and he just said that you guys will be there" Jisoo looked at me suprised.

"He didn't tell you yet?" She asked as I nodded. "You'll know soon" She just smiled at me. I glance again at jimin about what he will say to me about rose.

Are they possibly dating? Impossible, as jimin said. Must be dated each other back then. Again they can't be each other exes if they did not date.
Then what should be the clue here. Is it by chance that they are connected to each other?

-------------------

Yo guys! What do you think of rose to jimin?

YeAh I know this chapter is uglyyy!!?

By the friday night that sht jimin did invited jennie, I promise to make it longer

Hahahah!!

Sorryy for my mistakes

Thank youu for the 2k read

Thank you