A

It's Tuesday now, and everyone is leaving the classroom.  Kit thinks that he has finally found the perfect moment to ask his teacher.  So after building up some courage, he slowly walks over.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry for bothering you Sir, but I have a question that I've been meaning to ask you for quite sometimes." says Kit.

The teacher stands up from is task surprised.  Kit had never been the type of student to seek help or really talk to others. So the fact that he had a question slightly worried the teacher.

So the teacher replies with hesitance, "Really, and what might this question be?"

Kit looks to the floor, trying to find the right words to say.  After a few moments he finally speaks, "Well I've noticed something strange, something with the stars.

The teacher who had returned to his task of packing his briefcase snaps his head to look at Kit so quickly it's surprising that it didn't snap.  The look in his eyes that had once been warm had taken a slightly crazed glint to it.

The teacher leans over the desk and harshly whispers, "No, no you haven't Kit, you haven't seen, heard, or thought about anything of the sort.  Everything's fine and all you came to ask me about was the lesson." 

After a deafening silence the teacher comes around the desk and kneels in front of kit, grabbing him by the shoulders slowly, as if hesitant to touch him says, "Kit I want you to listen to me very carefully can you do that for me Kit, can you?"

Kit nods wordlessly.

Looking Kit deep in the eyes the teacher, while choosing his words very carefully continues, "You are such a clever boy Kit, and one day I know that going to do something great, but that won't happen if you keep thinking this way."

After this the teacher gets up and grabs his thing, leaving more than just a classroom, but also a boy to think about what he had done wrong.