PRETTY BOY.

The familiar sound of bells were heard one I had stepped into the shop. I smiled slightly as the fragrance of the beautiful flowers immediately welcomed me. So did a boy.

"Welcome to Jeong's Flowers! May I know what you might need, miss?" a very pretty boy walked over to me, smiling widely.

I stared at him, slightly taken aback at his visuals. For once, I had become conscious of myself and how I looked. I was usually a very carefree and rather boyish girl, who had no interest in fashion because, well, I didn't care. This boy however, somehow managed to make me feel wary of my appearance.

"Uh," I started, clearing my throat. "I'd like to find some flowers that I could gift to my friend who recently came back to Korea from another country. Any recommendations?" I asked as I raised my left eyebrow at the last part.

"Hmm, I think these flowers over here would be great for your friend!" he exclaimed as he moved towards the rows of flowers resting next to the windows. "These flowers over here are called freesia flowers. They symbolize innocence and friendship, which would make a great gift for friends!" he said and pulled out a vase from the back row with loads of different colored flowers.

"Woah," I breathed out. "They're beautiful."

I could see pretty boy nod from the corner of my eye.

"Yep, they really are. More so because of who grew it," a smug smile was shown on his face and I stifled a laugh, trying not to sound rude.

"Well, um, I guess I'll get these then."

He nodded, "Alright. I'll just go and make these flowers into a pretty bouquet for you,"

I watched as he moved towards the back of the shop and arranged the flowers to make it into a pretty bouquet. I stared in awe as everything he did looked so, so pretty. I looked down at my outfit and took out my phone to check my appearance as I slightly grimaced.

'I look extra ugly today. Why? Jesus Christ. I just had to look so bad in front of such a gorgeous person, didn't I?'

A chuckle was heard and I immediately kept my phone back in my pocket.

"Oh, you're done? That was fast,"

He nodded, "Yep. Here are your flowers."

"Thank you. How much?"

"That'd be 59,000₩."

I gave him the money and smiled before leaving the shop.

I checked my watch as soon as I had stepped out. It was already 3:30pm! Her flight lands at 4. I needed to hurry and reach the airport before then.

I quickly called a cab and went to the airport.

I sat on one of the seats as I waited for her to arrive

I sat on one of the seats as I waited for her to arrive. As I was about to doze off from the amount of time I had been waiting, a very familiar voice shouted my name and brought me back to reality.