Chapter one: the encounter

(WARNING!!!:chapter may cause flashbacks, if you have experienced this scenario and/or more, please seek help.)

It was dark and cold outside, the
wind didn't help your already shivering body. As if this couldn't get any worse, it began to rain.

"Great." You muttered to yourself.

You didn't have any where to go, your parents kicked you out of your home because they feared for your sister that slept in the same room as you. You were unable to control your quirk in your sleep, and your quirk was dangerous. You could control all of reality, so you could've easily killed your sister.

You were walking around the city when you suddenly heard voices. "Come here girly" a man sad in a sadistic tone.

You were about to run away, but it was too late, the man managed to grab you. You didn't want to use your quirk because you've seen what it can do to people. These may be vilians, but you didn't want to accidentally kill them.

Then you became scared, as he was unzipping his pants, getting ready to play with your body. When suddenly, you didn't feel his grip on you anymore. You opened your terrified eyes slowly to see the back of a very muscular man pinning the vilian to the brick wall.

"Playing with girls without their permission is wrong and quite illegal, sir. Guess you are going to have to get a punishment." He spoke a very loud and boomy tone.

Suddenly, the muscular man threw the vilian right into another wall, then started punching him. You were to terrified to move, so you just stood there and watched. Then sirens could be heard, the officers were there to take the vilian away.

"Are you alright?" The muscular man asked.

You looked up to see the face of your savior.

"All might?"

THE END!!!! For chapter 1 anyways 😉

             (A/N)😁😍😘🤗

More chapters to come, I hope you guys like this and if you did, plz follow me, I will follow you back because I'm too nice to not. Any ways, give me your feedback on this chapter and tell me what I should do next. Ttyl, cya