Hello!

Jhazelle: Hey, sis!

Jhanelle: Good morning, Jhazzy. What are we doing today?

Jhazelle: Well, first we're going to pick up Racquel and Kimberly. Then we're going to shoot up to the mall. I need new wheels for my skateboard.

Jhanelle: Ohh good. I saw this new purse at at H&M and I really want it!

Jhazelle: You're such a girly girl. (rolls eyes)

(walking downstairs)

Twins:  Good morning, Mom!

Sofia V: Good morning, girls. Where are you two headed?

Jhanelle: Mall.

Sofia V: Ok have fun and I want you home for dinner, we're having tacos.

Jhazelle: Ok.

Twins: Love ya!

(Racquel's House)

Racquel: Ma, tell Diggy to get out the damn bathroom!

Meagan G: Watch your mouth Rocky and Daniel Simmons if you're not out the bathroom by the time I get to 3. ONE!

Diggy: (opens the door) Fine, cry baby.

Raqcuel:(sarcastic smile) Thanks.

Diggy & Racquel (POV Bitch!)

(Kimberly's House)

Kimberly: (sighs while texting her boyfriend)

Text Convo

FabKim14: i dnt think i can deal with u this summer, sorry

Issa4real: Yesss! im free idgaf bout u im glad u dnt wanna b with me cuz i dnt wanne b wit u..oh yeah by the way u put on a couple of pounds lhh!!

End Text Convo

Later at the Mall in H&M

Jhanelle: Yes, they have the purse!

Jhazelle: Could you hurry up and get it so we can go? I want to get those wheels before they are sold out.

Racquel: Girl, don't nobody care about those phunky wheels.

Jhazelle: I do or I wouldn't be going to get them now would I?

Racquel: Aw shut up and come on!  (walking out the skate shop)

(Mindless Behavior walking in the Mall)

Ray Ray; Ay where we going first?

Princeton: I don't know.

Roc Royal: (looking around) I think maybe we should run to safety.

Prodigy; Why?

Roc Royal: Look! (points to a group of screaming girls running towards them_

Princeton: Oh shit!! (the boys take off running)

Ray Ray: (turning the corner) Quick in here! (the inside the skate shop)

Prodigy:  (looking through the window ate the girls running past) Whew that was close.(Ray Ray was tapping Prodigy on the shoulder) What man? (He turns around and sees 4 girls looking at them like they're crazy)

Roc Royal: Hi

All the girls: Hi

Princeton: I'm Prin-(GCO)

Racquel: Mindless Behavior AHHHHH!!!!!! (screaming and jumping up and down)

Jhazelle: Chica, calm down. (grabbing Racquel by the shoulders)

Roc Royal: It's cool we used to it.

Jhazelle: Yeah, well I'm not and she all up in my ear (elbows Racquel)

Racquel: I'm sorry. I just wasn't expecting MB to walk up in here.

Ray Ray: You girls fans?

Everyone except Jhazelle: Hell yeah!!

Princeton: What about you? (pointing to Jhazelle)

Jhazelle: Um, I wouldn't that I'm a fan but you're music is cool.

Princeton: Oh. (POV She's kinda cute)

Jhanelle: So what are you guys doing in town?

Prodigy: Well right now we're taking a break from touring and stuff so we can make some new music and have fun. (winks at Jhanelle)

Racquel. Oh cool. How long are you guys going to be here?

Roc Royal: All summer. (slapping fives with the guys)

Jhazelle: Well, you guys should come to this party on Saturday.

Ray Ray: What party?

Jhanelle: Our friend Willow is having a 14th birthday party. It's a pool party everyone has to wear a swimsuit. There will even be a contes on who has the best bikini. (twirling from side to side with her hands on her hips)

Prodigy: (looking her body up and down) I'll definetly have to see that.

Jhazelle: Well the party is Saturday at 4 pm. 4757 Lincoln Heights, Be there or be square.

Princeton: Oh, we'll be there. (POV Ohhhh wheee I can't wait to see her in a bikini!)

Jhazelle: Well here's my number. Call if you need directions or anything.(exchanges # with Princeton)

Kimberly: I'm Kimberly by the way.This is Racquel aka Rocky. (pointing to Racquel) And the twins are Jhazelle and Jhanelle aka Jhazzy and Nelly. (pointing the twins out)

Ray Ray: Twins, cool!

Kimberly: (looking at watch) Oh we have to go. I have to go to my Gram's today. See you guys later.

Boys: Bye!!