We Like to Party!!

Saturday at MB House

Prod: Yo, I can't wait til tonight!

Roc: Me either. A bunch  of girls walking around in bikinis? Oh we in there like swimwear (All the boys laugh)

Ray: Y'all think we should try to get with the girls?

Prince: I don't know about y'all, but my plan already in motion.

Ray: Hahaha, you a fool. You think you can pull her though? She don't seem like the rest of the girls.

Roc: Yeah, she seem like she shy or something. Like she holding back.

Prince: (smiling and rubbing his hands together.) Trust me, I can get her.

Prod: Aiight we'll see.

Twins' House

Rocky: Jhazelle, get up! (pulls cover off)

Jhazzy: Why, leave me alone! (pulls cover over head)

Rocky: We gotta get ready.

Jhazzy: For what?

Kimmy.The party duhh!

Jhazzy: (looks at the clock) It's 10 in the morning, we have 6hours and some change to get ready and knowing y'all we gon be (making finger quotation marks) "fashionably late."

Nelly: Exactly, because we have to make an appearance. We can't just show up and waltz in like everybody else.

Jhazzy: Whatever. (goes to take a shower)

MB House

Prince: Hurry up so we can go.

Ray: Man, don't be rushing nobody how long you be taking.

Prince: If I take so long why am I ready before you? (smacks Ray in the back of his head)

Ray: Man! ( starts wrestling with Princeton)

Prod: (looks at Princeton and Ray Ray on the floor fighting) Could you girls please stop fighting?

Prince: (pushing Ray's head down) Who you calling a girl?

Prod: You two. (pointing at Ray and Princeton)

Ray: And you a lil bitch!

Prod: What?! (jumps on Ray and Princeton starts punching Prodigy)

Roc: (running in the room) So, y'all jumping my nigga? (picks Princeton up and body slams him)

Prince: Aiight aiight I quit. You messing up the fro.

Roc: Whatever. Where we going today?

Ray: I wanna check out the skate park before we gotta get ready for the party.

Prod: Aiight let's go.

Twins' House

Jhazzy: Hey, Imma see y'all later.

Nelly: Where you going?

Jhazzy: Skate park. Gotta practice. (grabs skateboard gear and runs out the house.)

Rocky's House

(In the bathroom doing her hair)

Rocky: Huh, why does my hair take so long to flat iron?

(Diggy barges in to brush his teeth)

Rocky: Boy move! I was in here first.

Diggy: Girl, I gotta brush my teeth. I can't be hollin' at girls with my breath kickin'.

Rocky: Don't nobody want you. The sooner you realize that the better. (gives him the stank face and rolls her eyes)

Diggy: Stop hatin'. (spits in the sink and it almost gets in Rocky's hair) Oops my bad! (runs out the bathroom)

Rocky: Diggy, imma beat yo ass!! (starts chasing after Diggy)

Skate Park

The boys sees someone doing all kinds of crazy tricks on a skateboard. 

Ray: Dang, man, he tight.

Prod: I wanna learn how to do that.

Roc: You couldn't do that with 5 years of training. (All the boys except Prodigy laughs)

Prince: (laughing and holding his sides) Damn you gon let him kill you like that.

Prod: Whatever.(sees the skateboarder finishing his performance)Let's go talk to him.

Ray: Maybe he can teach you some moves.

Roc: (approaching the skateboarder as he takes of his helmet) Yeah cause you skate like a girl.

????: Hi guys! (All the boys jaws drop)

((Side note: I know this chapter is kind of short but I didn't want to give up the mysterious person just yet!! :) Kayla <3))