The bed room

I could feel how warm he was he grabbed me and pulled me closer I still couldn't believe this was happening he touched the back of my head and started kissing me it felt amazing and he knew exactly what he was doing I never wanted anything so bad in my life and there I was kissing him we both stood up and he ripped my shirt off and pushed me on the bed I knew what was going to happen and he continued to take his shirt off while he was still kissing me he took his belt off and tied my hands back to his bed and whispered "do you want to do this" I whispered back "yes".

I could feel his heavy hand on my chest and I could feel him on top of me thrusting away he still had his boxers on and I could feel him getting harder with every moan I was making I could see how much he wanted me and he could see how much I wanted him.

I ripped his boxers off to reveal his huge thing I wanted it in me badly I could see his abs and how sexy he was naked I could only have imagined him in my dreams but this full thing was a reality.

I could feel him inside of me he was getting harder and harder he loved the way I was moaning and asking for more he went faster until he pulled out and finished all over me.